• Forum membership has its advantages....

High Desert People - Stoddard Wells OHV Area - Action Alert

EL Diablo

To add to Taco Supreme, They will also allow certian companies to mitigate endangered species by relocating them. I have been watching the relocation of the Bakersfield Cactus, Mojave Ground RAT and others! Total BS! The eco nazis have already won.

9rocky

To add to Taco Supreme, They will also allow certian companies to mitigate endangered species by relocating them. I have been watching the relocation of the Bakersfield Cactus, Mojave Ground RAT and others! Total BS! The eco nazis have already won.
If my suspicions are correct, the only species that has anything to do with this are RATS, and they are not endangered. This is greed and an attempt to take our rights away for someone else's benefit.

Last edited:

tacosupreme

The green revolution is a wonderfully profitable venture, it's true. I particularly enjoyed watching the BLM move hundreds of tortoises from their prime real estate on Ft. Irwin (where they were safe, entire tanks columns come to the halt for hours for a tortoise to cross the trail, we lose maybe one a year) to a rockpile where they couldn't dig burrows and there was no food for them. About half of them died within a month, more keeling off every day and there wasn't much news about that debacle. The BLM has killed more tortoise than everyone else combined in fifty+ years and not a peep out of the greenies.

coilover88

Now that Baja is run and done, it's time to get back to work on some of these issues. (shameless bump)