Crayola Killer
Reaction
That’s what it looks like.....

6B3DF0A2-2F1D-4B80-9D68-2DB45F782B55.jpeg

Reaction
You wanna Tow'd? !?!

jon coleman

Reaction
you got history time line on car?,the vintage picture is cool, the wing, the Wing.....

Reaction
meyers manx??
Not much tubing in a 'glas body mounted on a sheet metal pan.

Maybe there's a Mayers' Menx? Remember the LA mayor that had a minx, worked for Telemundo, IIRC. ;)

Bro_Gill

Reaction
OK, so the car that has been for sale for quite a while on Craigslist in the IE is yours. It looks like it was probably an old 2-1600 car that someone (you?) put a bigger motor in. Honestly, your price is a little high, not by much, but a little. The picture of the blue car with the wing is one of K.J. Howe's old race cars. He was a big wig at the Mint Hotel and was instrumental in the original Mint 400 races and always raced them in the Mint buggies. That is the same model of Hi-jumper but probably a slightly newer build and my guess is that car was the wider version of the Ascot 3 series as that car was built as an unlimited Class 2 car.

Harold white

Reaction
I priced it higher because I didn’t want to sell it. Just wanted to make the wife happy on listing it previous owner told me it had a 2180 it was a mom and pop car.

Harold white

Reaction
I would sell it for the right price? That’s an old photo got new shocks.oil cooler.eletric fuel.and paint

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
I priced it higher because I didn’t want to sell it. Just wanted to make the wife happy on listing it previous owner told me it had a 2180 it was a mom and pop car.
Whats your wifes phone number? hahahahaha