Reef-Creative

Reaction
So a few weeks ago I posted about The #AHBEEF Life, thank you to all those that wrote back. Since I am now on the site I thought I would share our motorsports reel. We are currently shooting for Justin Lofton but have a few slots open for race teams looking for coverage next year. I would also love to know what fans of the sport think of the reel from just a standpoint of watching it. Let me know your thoughts!

Reef Creative is a small company out of San Diego, CA. All this footage was shot in the last two years of racing to me it's some of our best shots that we can share.

jon coleman

Reaction
HATE the flash bulb laser zapp over editing, looks like a political campaign ad, love the subject;)though, scary part is your looking for my opiniono_O

Last edited:

Honda48X

Reaction
I like it great job. I would agree that some of it is over the top. Some of it was sped up? Not sure I like that.

Wendell #527

Reaction
I liked it. The slo mo of the 4 WD always puts me in a zombie like trance. Great quality, even slo mo is smooth and in perfect focus with good definition. We’ve been looking at this stuff for forever so the flashes don’t appeal to us. A newbe might like it though.

drofmij

Reaction
other than the flash is very annoying but also the .5 second flash of 1 car to the next there towards the end is annoying. other than that great video I loved the slow motion video and its hard to ever go wrong with heli footage.

Reef-Creative

Reaction
Metal is the best for this type of thing but the song just fit the edit for us. Bummed to hear so many dont like the flash deals but hey to each their own. Just hope you guys enjoy the overall shots and action.