HighRev RZR Vehicle Feature

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Website
www.highrevphoto.com
Finally got my utv all done so shot it in the studio a few weeks ago and put up a vehicle feature on the site. Check it out and let me know what ya think!

utv-studio-19-0177.jpg

utv-studio-19-0420.jpg

utv-studio-19-0083.jpg

utv-studio-19-0282.jpg
utv-studio-19-0083.jpg
utv-studio-19-0122.jpg
utv-studio-19-0131.jpg
utv-studio-19-0177.jpg
utv-studio-19-0420.jpg
utv-studio-19-0282.jpg

utv-studio-19-0122.jpg

utv-studio-19-0131.jpg

AZ7000'

Reaction
I replied below the article. 45 sponsor plugs, kind of spammy. I was hoping to learn about good parts for a build, it was more like the Saturday morning “build shows” that are really infomercials.
Sorry, just my opinion. I would hope for accurate feedback on how the parts work after some real world use, good and bad. Calling the good parts good and bad parts as they are. 45 is a pretty long list to follow up on!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Website
www.offroadaction.com
I replied below the article. 45 sponsor plugs, kind of spammy. I was hoping to learn about good parts for a build, it was more like the Saturday morning “build shows” that are really infomercials.
Sorry, just my opinion. I would hope for accurate feedback on how the parts work after some real world use, good and bad. Calling the good parts good and bad parts as they are. 45 is a pretty long list to follow up on!

All of our feature vehicles have a specs list. Is it so bad being able to click on one of them if it interests you and you want to learn more about that product? To me it looks like they are all "good parts for a build".

And yes, it would be cool if Jason replied here later after some more seat time letting everyone know what he thinks about specific parts.

@havahockey I better get a ride at KOH!

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Website
www.highrevphoto.com

I counted 42.

Now that its done and i've put about 200 miles on it (iPad is still working great) there are a few things I would of changed or done different but want to put more miles on it first to get a chance to test everything out.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Website
www.highrevphoto.com
is that a tarp/ awning on top right - roof rack,? cool ride

Yep its an ARB Awning, out here you can park your UTV right along the lake in Sand Hollow so I envisioned the family using it then. Got the idea from Kombustion UTV who did it on an overland RZR they built.

harleys dad

Reaction
When you hit the dirt with this fine car you will not believe the time it takes to get it like this again if you even can. I spend hours night after night trying to get mine as clean as possible. I have time to do it most do not. enjoy Its a shame that car will ever get dirty

Bert is my name

Reaction
When you hit the dirt with this fine car you will not believe the time it takes to get it like this again if you even can. I spend hours night after night trying to get mine as clean as possible. I have time to do it most do not. enjoy Its a shame that car will ever get dirty

What? Take it out and use it. Bring it home dirty and broken. Fix, upgrade, clean, and repeat. A clean well thought out build will be one that is useable and enjoyable with minimal clean up. If you cant clean it with a pressure washer and a quick wipe down than what's the point of having the baddest offroad toy in town?

I'm not saying to abuse it like those idiot rock bouncers down south. But, dont be afraid of dragging it along a rock.

Nice build. I like the arb awning incorporated into the build.

Fourstroker

Reaction
What? Take it out and use it. Bring it home dirty and broken. Fix, upgrade, clean, and repeat. A clean well thought out build will be one that is useable and enjoyable with minimal clean up. If you cant clean it with a pressure washer and a quick wipe down than what's the point of having the baddest offroad toy in town?

I'm not saying to abuse it like those idiot rock bouncers down south. But, dont be afraid of dragging it along a rock.

Nice build. I like the arb awning incorporated into the build.
I think he means that area million nooks and crannies aka dirt collection locations on these things that make it nearly impossible to keep 100% clean. On a buggy you remove the body panels and most everything is easy to clean. Not so much on a side by side. The factory body is a pain in the AZZ to remove because its meant to stay on. Also the dirt stick to the plastic like no other.

Beautiful build BTW

joshmx88

Reaction
That is a fine looking piece of equipment. How much money does it take to get to this point? If you dont mind me asking lol....

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Website
www.highrevphoto.com
only clean once, THATs the reason for all the pics, aaaaah , memories....

Yep its why I took it to the studio as soon as I picked it up from Butchs. Don't worry she's getting used out here in St.George (you guys have seen my 4runner right?), a few days after i brought it home we had about 2-3 days of heavy rain. She's been to the coin wash twice already.

IMG_7081.JPG

IMG_7169.jpg
IMG_7081.JPG
IMG_7169.jpg

jon coleman

Reaction
heading to Utah for holidays, rain / Snow on x mas Eve?, oh goody goody i get to test my AWD suburu outback forester legacy, ill take pics & post, we All want the After pics of the rZr After its mud bog run!!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
No. I mean drive it hard. Not like you hate it. But, drive it hard. This is not a cheap sport. If you obsess over dirt, this is not for you.

Harleys Dad has been racing and kicking butt for longer Than UTV’s have existed. If he wants his utv clean after he gives the desert a beating in it that’s his choice. Just sayin.