Hit and run between Val de trin and SF

spi6616

RDC Crypto
My trailer was hit by a large Box van or a small motor home that crossed the centerline at around 10 mi. E. of Borrego Jct.
My trailer sustained fender and tire damage but got us home. I am just amazed me that these people didn't even attempt to stop or even hit their brake lights.
I was traveling about 60 mph and he/she were also around that speed...impact speed: 120mph.
People that don't even care whether they had hurt someone or not, SUCK! I hope they sustained more damage than I did and were stuck out there from sheer KARMA!
Other than that we had a good trip to BAJA. No shootings, kidnapping, extortion, just a couple of inspections with nice military guys.
CAN'T wait til next year!

xjchaser

RDC Crypto
Sounds like the best possible outcome for the situation you got home safe

baja tambo

RDC Crypto
Not saying it was them, or highjack the thread, but a big red box van with HONDA logos on it passed us as we were leaving ojos on friday 6pm ish, the van crosed a double yellow and punched it as we were moving 60mph plus, Makes you think...WTF... Then we always hear the horror stories.

Old School 8

RDC Crypto
My trailer was hit by a large Box van or a small motor home that crossed the centerline at around 10 mi. E. of Borrego Jct.
My trailer sustained fender and tire damage but got us home.

At a Baja 500 a few years ago, my Chevy dually fiberglass fender was hit by a trailer while it was parked on the side of the road going up to Mikes. (close to where the helo crashed last year). The lady stopped, and gave my crew their contact number. But my Mexican insurance was no good, if the accident was not on a paved highway.
Its just the way it goes, in Baja!

CHROMOLY77

RDC Crypto
Well thats something that happends overthere in the baja 1000 in 2004 and in 2006 going south of loreto like around 11 pm our chase truck was hit by a trailer the only thing damage was the side mirror and a scratch on the door but it could been worse.

Look at least nothing happen to any body going whit you..