hit and run

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Looking for a full size white ford pickup may be a 4 link truck has a ford emblem on doors with lights on top involved in a hit and run with buggy need infor. Place at Ocotillo Wells on Friday night the 11th

Ryno

Reaction
If the cage and front bumper was blue, with blue rings for the beadlocks, mid 90's f-150, pretty nice truck. PM Fishdood....he knows who's truck it is, if it's the same truck. I know I've seen a couple white f-150's out there with the blue oval on the door. Sucks about hit and run....

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

rdc

Reaction
they know who it is now. Soon they will be knocking on his door

elcaprerunner

Reaction
That's not the one on dezert people and Dirty Ones is it. That is a badass truck and kinda famous in the off-road community. I hope that's not him.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, ASPHAULT'S FOR GETTING THERE

rdc

Reaction
What he should have done is stop and nobody would have been the blame 50/50 in the dez. Now he has a hit and run against him or her? The guy is mad for leaving, somebody could have been hurt. We all drink, and drive a little too fast.

martininsocal

Reaction
Screw the whole Drink and Drive Crap! You guys better get a clear head if you wanna drive in the dirt. It requires more skill and Attention than on the Pavement. Going out and driving while under the influence of anything will only get you and most likely, some innocent bystander hurt. Thats how it seems to work in my profession, I wish it were the drunk drivers who buy the farm, but 99% of the time it isn't. If you're gonna drink, let someone else drive. If not, let me know ahead of time so me and my kids can be somewhere else playing in the dez without fear of you and team 502!

If your gonna go, go BIG

rdc

Reaction
You are right about the drinking. People do drink and its not going away but you can have a non-drinker to do the driving for you. I see many kids out on bikes and quads who are under 16 years of age driving with out supervision, where are these PARENTS at? At camp drinking!! Just observation. THINK BEFORE WE DRIVE.