• Forum membership has its advantages....

hmmmm Laughlin activities should be starting

JCA

Well I have the Laughlin blues. I normally go every year but this year things just did not work out for me. Everyone have fun! Someone drink a few at the cho cho bar for me. I hope someone took a laptop so we can be updated on the activities. Hope to hear later tonight who won the leap.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Ryno

Pat-

Don't feel so bad, I planned and planned to go to this race, only to find out that the little lady had made other plans! Ahhhh!!!!!! Maybe see you @ Celebs this weekend?

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

well, im outta here, on my way to parker then to laughlin on sun.
hope my car stays in one piece, hehe.

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>
CARCO RACING 5-1600

Well just got home (not mine) in vegas from Parker, i stopped at the ramada in laughlin but didnt see anyone i know so i kept on driving just so i could take a shower and not have to sleep in my car again. Tomorrow morning im back at laughlin.
Parker news: sometimes there are good days sometimes i have bad ones. today was a bad one. It started off by my dumb a$$ getting stuck on the way to the bouse area, i pulled over in my supra to check the map out and soon is my tires hit the dirt i knew I was gonna be there for a while, needless to say i stayed there for 45 mins, until some nice fellowes stopped and helped me, thanks guys. I was thinkning I was runnning late even though only to later find out that i had set my watch one hour to the wrong way!! so I just got there on time. I parked at the midway point and started backtracking, mile marker 45 came and went same thing with mm 40. Which is aroud the point larry ragland came screaming by on his first lap, full out, completely sideways, blah blah blah... I kept on walking since the past 10 miles had been wide graded roads, it was to lame, so i thought. when i got to mm 35 i heard on my scanner that an 8 truck had rolled very badly around mm 40, the lame spot. I stopped for a second pondering whether or not to turn back and drive elsewhere but noooo, instead i walked across the desert to the powerline road and (eventually) ended up on mm 90, oh yeah, through my trek i heard that another car i believe this time it was a nine'er. both rolls where (according to my scanner) very bad and two guys (1 from each car) was medevac'ed out. From mm90 i just started backtracking (yes again) to midway point, and up to this point I hadn't seen a bit of "action". Then i got to see what i believed to be robby (on his dad's chenowth) just bouncing off berms and haulin, that brough a long awaited smile to my face. 20 something walking miles later, i was back at my car with the second smile of the day. :)
I started heading out and towards laughlin when i saw Kelly from cow race photo and it wasn't until then and there that i found (well kelly was already there) a nice filming spot. I stayed there until the sun went down and shoot some pretty cool stuff. And (wheew) that was it.
So sorry but you are all gonna have to wait till sometime mid-week to see my videos.
Hopefully tomorrow will be kick ass and make up for my shortcomings, if ever wake up.

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>
CARCO RACING 5-1600