HMS roller

Code3

There was a HMS roller TT in the classifieds the other day. Does anyone know whos it was, and did it sell already?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
It was our old TT that burnt to the ground at the BITD PArker 425 last year. I do not know who has it now because our car owner sold it several months ago. If it is no longer in the classifieds it either sold or the new owner changed his mind

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
It was our old TT that burnt to the ground at the BITD PArker 425 last year. I do not know who has it now because our car owner sold it several months ago. If it is no longer in the classifieds it either sold or the new owner changed his mind
does anything happen to the chassis of a car that burned down, do the tubes get damaged at all?

Dezertpilot

does anything happen to the chassis of a car that burned down, do the tubes get damaged at all?
Thats exactly what I was thinking! Im sure the heat from the fuel had to cause some sort of damage, but maybe not.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
I am sure there is some type of damage but I also heard there is some type of treatment ("neeling" or something like that) that can be done to the chassis to get back to a "Decent" condition/shape. Obviously I don't think it can ever race again but it would be a good prerunner or play car for someone..

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
:D
I am sure there is some type of damage but I also heard there is some type of treatment ("neeling" or something like that) that can be done to the chassis to get back to a "Decent" condition/shape. Obviously I don't think it can ever race again but it would be a good prerunner or play car for someone..
sure would and I am sure it is A LOT cheaper than buying an unburnt HMS chassis...:D

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Yep...

rlury

When the car was rolled was the halon tank full, the week previous at laughlin the pin for the halon system was pulled in the pits and the system went off making a huge cloud in the pit, was it refilled for the parker race?

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
When the car was rolled was the halon tank full, the week previous at laughlin the pin for the halon system was pulled in the pits and the system went off making a huge cloud in the pit, was it refilled for the parker race?
Who pulled it???????

rlury

from what i remember, and im not pointing fingers or calling out people on this at all, but if i remember right it was when they were trying to redo the cv's huge white cloud

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Oh ok...