HnM wont answer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Anyone know whats going on? I'm looking into buying there 2wd Long travel for my F-150 and there new rear end housing.... but i've tried email, calling them..and nothing no answer.
Whats the deal?

RFS Motorsports

Reaction

Forty1Racing

Reaction

Forty1Racing

Reaction
How long have you been trying? Perhaps they are on vacation or something?
I also considered that! But it's been a week or so.. Maybe i'm too impatient. haha

Forty1Racing

Reaction
HAHA. I'm with you on the impatient part. Good luck!
Good to see someone understands!! :D
Just called BMS, very helpful!

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
I did look at the Brenthel website but I have a 2000 F1 and I believe their kit is for 04's.
I think I might give up and just give BMS a call.
Give Jonathon a call at 949-642-3003. If he can't help you he will tell you where you can get it.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
I'm sure you can't go wrong with all three companies who have been mentioned. But I would say go with BMS and Brenthel. Give the new up and comers a chance too..

Tyler7

Reaction
Johnathan and the guys at Brenthal are great but they cannot do a kit for the 1997-2003 f-150 they were gonna do my truck a while ago and we set everything up but since they work off the cad files of the suspension given to them by ford, i guess ford no longer had the files for those year trucks on file anymore so they were not able to do it, I was bummed cause there stuff looked good and they are really nice guys.

johnnyweb

Reaction
Give Aaron at Dixon Bros RAcing a call he has been doing a kit for these trucks for years and has them all figured out. He has tested them thoroughly. 805 570-3685

Tyler7

Reaction
Baja shop is making the first kit on my truck now and it is looking good so depending upon how fast you want the kit you might want to give AJ and the guys a call see what they can do for you and when they will be able to get started on another kit. Tell him Tyler refered you.

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
There is also this company called Camburg... :D

And our new Rear Ends we are building....

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That stuff is Legit!!!

Alex Paterson

Reaction
I believe H&M is closed on Mondays so maybe try them again today. I was there on Friday visiting and they have a lot going on right now but I am sure Kevin wants to answer your call. He's a good guy just gets busy from time to time and make sure you leave a message. For your truck you can't beat the H&M front kit as well as other parts they offer for the 99-03 Ford's.

Alex

hangten33

Reaction
Go to the Kartech website. And check out their specials right now. They are selling that kit on sale right now!:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.