HO

Score 44

<font color="DarkOrchid">Think Strange</font>
HO HO HO Too one and all......And may the New Year bring you more "Wheel Travel "

sirhk100

Yup I'm agreeing, this year Xmas is definately cutting into the funds a little too deep. Damn, I still gotta go find a sweatshirt for Alexis, crap don't tell her I said that!!!!

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

TrucksR4Girls

No kidding. Not to mention my 300 dollar speeding tickets and books for school, not such a merry xmas. I just want it to be friday so I can go to the desert!! But merry christmas , hope santa gives everyone what they want!!

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Well I am planning on an awesome xmas and new years with my girl, family and freinds. Hope everybody else has the same.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

evan_clanin

i hope its a safe one for everyone, merry xmas from the keys

i wana be like austin when i grow up, he gets all the chicks

cleartoy

Merry Christmas all!

Spending the day with the family and girl, drinking and eatin plenty!

Headin to the dez Fri-SUN! Got to test out the new Hellas ya know?

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

dezertchick

More wheel travel...Got that.
THANK YOU Santa Wayne for the Deaver's and Mastercraft seats for X-mas. Shocked me to see it! Since my B-day brought front SAW coil over's and rear SAW's, my truck is DONE as far as it's going to get!!
Yeah! Finally.

RacnCPA

Congratulations Dez Chick! Finally got that purty pearl truck functioning like it should! I heard your Sugar Santa brought you all the parts and even some custom made ones so everything will fit just right. Right on, it's time we switched back to thrashing your truck instead of mine!!! Oh and I couldn't help but hear those dang jingle bells ringing all night long, from the clatter of Rudolph's hooves hitting the roof(top)!

Sc