hoeker

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
I hear he may be going PRO :)

Well, Sporty-2 for sure, but better get it from him.

<font color=orange>"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."</foont color=orange>

Bill Schmitt

hoeker

Reaction
as usual it's all about bucks and timing.

i'm buying a pro-2 to run in sporty-2 at the very minimum. i'm picking this truck up in 2 weeks. i'm going to start building a pro-2 standardized chassis in january. i am already working on it on CAD. if i can complete it in time i'll race it and the other truck i bought will be a spare, or toy, or who knows. building a PRO-2 is a serious commitment, in order to compete with guys like scott taylor and evan evans you have to drive on the track with something they haven't got. i don't know if i've found it, but i've got some ideas. i never have, nor ever will drive onto the track in a truck that isn't capable of winning. the CAD designed chassis will be a first, and give us the opportunity to do some real testing before we ever get the welder out.

if my stock truck doesn't sell i'll have to put it back on the track. you can't sell em if they don't race. i'm sure someone will realize the value of that truck and buy it, but who knows.

i've got some pretty big deals in the works that will change the whole scenario, being in a pro class is definately a possibility, but until the checks start rolling in, no guarantees. slow, steady growth makes the most sense in the long run. but if the checks are large enough, what the heck????????

Build it right, Drive it hard.
www.rosshoek.com