Holding your breath.........

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Results still not official..........Tracking info being scrutinized.........Lots of rumors flying around at the finish line................

Now I am truly an idiot...............stir....stir.......stir.......

If it ain't fair it's a joke. I'm glad Score is seriously looking at the tracking info........

One of our guys tracking the TT's back here in the States called us to say that one of the TT's must be out of the race cause they were so far off the course they just had to be on a trailer...........

We also got word from the same guy that another one of the TT's must be a boat cause it looked like it was either in the ocean or right on the beach.........Hummmm............

bajabird

Reaction
"SCORE and Seriously Looking (into a problem) at the tracking info" in one sentance......... hehe too funny

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
So far it's all rumors..........I'm just bored.......Well the part about the trackers is factual but who knows if the trackers on the public forum were working correctly.

I'm just very pleased that Score is thoroughly checking things out.

AzDzrtRcr

Reaction
Yes and some TT's didn't have their tracker on and still kept first. The way things are going we will all be able to just make a lap around Ensenada, hide the TT at the fish plant (no one will look there, it smells) and before the first TT comes in just jump in the wash and call it a day. Why race when you can cheat and get away with it. Real champs we have racing.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
I heard that a TT passing a 1 car( truggy) on the hwy was going soo fast, it made the 1 car look as if it was in reverse.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Holding your breath............nothing is official yet...........

Craig I would love to buy a bridge. One that goes straight from the grassy knol to Ensenada please!!!!

Awe the RDC rumor mill is in full effect now!

spalind

Reaction
Yes and some TT's didn't have their tracker on and still kept first. The way things are going we will all be able to just make a lap around Ensenada, hide the TT at the fish plant (no one will look there, it smells) and before the first TT comes in just jump in the wash and call it a day. Why race when you can cheat and get away with it. Real champs we have racing.

Ahhh...the Rosie Ruiz method of dezert racing....if you don't know who Rosie Ruiz is, just look it up...quite comparable to what you are suggesting...

bajabird

Reaction
ahhhh, Saturday online with the other RDC'rs
Chatting
Listening to the Weatherman,
Watching the live feeds,
Drinking, wishing we were there,
Following the IRC...... hey what happened again.... RB going of 300?????? the IRC was all jacked up!!!!!

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
it's a lot like what i've learned from reading the passport
alert thread, you should always, always, obey the rules.....

...unless it's inconvenient to do so. :D

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
i really think SCORE needs to have some hidden checkpoints and don't tell people where they are they kept telling the mile markers over the radio why even have check points

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I think its Baja and you should be able to take different lines! If you did your homework and found a better line props to you and you deserve it! Its becoming to much of a caddle heard down there and getting harder and harder to pass. It was more fun when you weren't afraid you were going to get DQ'd for taking a different line.

The only part that should be controlled is the speeding on the highways, that was extremely unsafe.

RG1Baja

Reaction

You must not be referring to the Baja 500. I sat here most of Saturday watching it on the tracker. If somebody were to do that I think there would have been a concern raised by a real racer in that class before coming on Race-Dezert and starting something.

Chase 2

Reaction
OK here's how you do it.

No pre-set course. Give out the location to the check points the night before the race. You have to find and make it to all check points in sequence. Set speed traps on the highway & DQ for going over the posted speed limits.

JoeyD23

Reaction
at one point Robby was going 495mph and Pfluger was fishing for yellow tail in the pacific! hahahah Butthey always got back on course and speed regulated.......By the way the 110 was never upsde down in ditch as was reported by WM...He just got stuck on a rock going on the uphill just pass HWY1

michael_loomis

Reaction
Results still not official..........Tracking info being scrutinized.........Lots of rumors flying around at the finish line................

Now I am truly an idiot...............stir....stir.......stir.......

If it ain't fair it's a joke. I'm glad Score is seriously looking at the tracking info........

One of our guys tracking the TT's back here in the States called us to say that one of the TT's must be out of the race cause they were so far off the course they just had to be on a trailer...........

We also got word from the same guy that another one of the TT's must be a boat cause it looked like it was either in the ocean or right on the beach.........Hummmm............

The tracking we get at home from the PC is not nearly as accurate as the info they actually pull from the logger itself... or so we have been told to believe...

I think its Baja and you should be able to take different lines! If you did your homework and found a better line props to you and you deserve it! Its becoming to much of a caddle heard down there and getting harder and harder to pass. It was more fun when you weren't afraid you were going to get DQ'd for taking a different line.

The only part that should be controlled is the speeding on the highways, that was extremely unsafe.

I dont remember any big accidents from racers hauling ass on the pavement though.. far fewer than we seem to have from chase crews and spectators anyways...

michael_loomis

Reaction
OK here's how you do it.

No pre-set course. Give out the location to the check points the night before the race. You have to find and make it to all check points in sequence. Set speed traps on the highway & DQ for going over the posted speed limits.

Already been done... and I believe RG got a 3rd place there... :)