Holding your breath.........

RG1Baja

Reaction
at one point Robby was going 495mph and Pfluger was fishing for yellow tail in the pacific! hahahah Butthey always got back on course and speed regulated.......By the way the 110 was never upsde down in ditch as was reported by WM...He just got stuck on a rock going on the uphill just pass HWY1

So at that point you go to IRC and take it up with them. Correct. I dont think Robby was going 495mph and Pfluger wasnt fishing for sure. It also might be the feed from IRC to our computers.

AzDzrtRcr

Reaction
You watched the whole thing even when the IRC wasn't working? Thats cool. At least you have the technology do that. Being the good and HONEST competitor that you are, you'll have to share how you were able to keep track of ALL 432.51 miles.

RG1Baja

Reaction
You watched the whole thing even when the IRC wasn't working? Thats cool. At least you have the technology do that. Being the good and HONEST competitor that you are, you'll have to share how you were able to keep track of ALL 432.51 miles.

First of all READ closely. Here I copied the quote for you "I sat here most of Saturday watching it on the tracker." You want specifics I watched up till mm 205 ish with the lead trophy trucks. Repicked it up around mile marker 265ish and watched till the end. Robby's had a glitch around mile mark marker 22ish for roughly 30 miles or so. At one point it showed him on the furthest western point of the track doing 377mph. So explain how a guy racing trophy truck class would unbelt and mess with their trackers when they gain nothing. What did off road racing do before the tracker? Relied on their good ole chase crews to report what time their comp. came through their pit or checkpoint. It's funny we create all this drama. The tracker is also more then just a tracker. Recorder? Also notifies IRC of of impacts? Sat tech?

RG1Baja

Reaction

Here I will share it with you. I went to the local Best Buy about 8 month's ago. Purchased this laptop. Sat at my desk and watched it. Maybe your server is slow? Mine worked great. Just because Collins didnt win dont be all upset.

Pacololo

Reaction

How do you know it wasnt an error with the tracker? Your pretty worked up for not having proof of anything.

DanDan

Reaction
I was watching IRC tracker on Sat. and here is what I saw. When RG was coming into town things got a little a little strange. The first thing that happened was he suddenly veered off course to the north. Then he headed south and crossed the course and continued south to the hiway and continued towards the finish line following the hiway sort of. Then he went past the finish line and went out into the bay. Then I knew that IRC was just hosed. What really happened? I have no idea. :D

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
I was watching IRC tracker on Sat. and here is what I saw. When RG was coming into town things got a little a little strange. The first thing that happened was he suddenly veered off course to the north. Then he headed south and crossed the course and continued south to the hiway and continued towards the finish line following the hiway sort of. Then he went past the finish line and went out into the bay. Then I knew that IRC was just hosed. What really happened? I have no idea. :D

I can let you in on a little secret:
"He won the friggin race!":cool:

AzDzrtRcr

Reaction
I agree with you. And I will say I have no problem with a pat on the back for RG if he did it right. Also to give you the benefit of the doubt, he probably had problems. The sad part here is he has a bad reputation for "cutting corners". This just adds fuel to the fire. If RG won w/ out cutting corners then my hats off and I stand corrected. If he won by cutting corners then he did not win, he cheated.

DanDan

Reaction
I can let you in on a little secret:
"He won the friggin race!":cool:

Yep. Completely missing the Arroyo wouldn't exactly be the stealth shortcut. Like I said, when he ended up out in the bay, it was kind of obvious that the IRC was hosed.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Sure ain't nothing like an "armchair" anything! Whether it
be a soldier, politician, OR an off-road racer.:mad:

cancinoj

Reaction
I agree with you. And I will say I have no problem with a pat on the back for RG if he did it right. Also to give you the benefit of the doubt, he probably had problems. The sad part here is he has a bad reputation for "cutting corners". This just adds fuel to the fire. If RG won w/ out cutting corners then my hats off and I stand corrected. If he won by cutting corners then he did not win, he cheated.

you can take your hat off, he won clean, we were there at the course, and saw him flying , haha, he was hauling as..

bad reputation on cutting corners, ok, i see
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPoaMxhvnbs&feature=related[/ame]

harleys dad

Reaction
First of all READ closely. Here I copied the quote for you "I sat here most of Saturday watching it on the tracker." You want specifics I watched up till mm 205 ish with the lead trophy trucks. Repicked it up around mile marker 265ish and watched till the end. Robby's had a glitch around mile mark marker 22ish for roughly 30 miles or so. At one point it showed him on the furthest western point of the track doing 377mph. So explain how a guy racing trophy truck class would unbelt and mess with their trackers when they gain nothing. What did off road racing do before the tracker? Relied on their good ole chase crews to report what time their comp. came through their pit or checkpoint. It's funny we create all this drama. The tracker is also more then just a tracker. Recorder? Also notifies IRC of of impacts? Sat tech?
You ask what Score did before trackers??? I can tell you, nothing!! Just like now. 16 and 551 were called out by number to the weatherman for speeding on the HWY before the beach only 551 had cop cars following him with there red lights on!!! And he won!!! I dont know if 551 will pass Sals IRC muster, but I am sure the 16 will as well as the 77 and 1 The 77 was fishing in the Bay durring finnishline interviews on IRC LOL

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I don't know how the tracker works ,but with our GPS every time we were on the beach it showed in the water!!! I've heard that was common? I don't know I'm not a computer geek!!!! Just saying...... When the coarse was next to the road it could look as if they were on the road? But expecting score to do anything in regards to any big teams?? Not going to happen...

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
You ask what Score did before trackers??? I can tell you, nothing!! Just like now. 16 and 551 were called out by number to the weatherman for speeding on the HWY before the beach only 551 had cop cars following him with there red lights on!!! And he won!!! I dont know if 551 will pass Sals IRC muster, but I am sure the 16 will as well as the 77 and 1 The 77 was fishing in the Bay durring finnishline interviews on IRC LOL

16? Speeding on the San Vicente Highway? Not #16 Trophy Truck....I was following a 1 car and crept up on him while keeping my GPS as close to 60 as possible. He waved me by as I know no dune hopper wants a TT on its tail when we hit the dirt. Yeah it bounces from 55 - 62mph but I was not speeding. Bring on the IRC!

Dave, pretty easy to cast stones from Murrieta bud. What the hell would I speed for, I was a long way down and just cruising with a slipping transmission.

Last edited:

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
I don't know how the tracker works ,but with our GPS every time we were on the beach it showed in the water!!! I've heard that was common? I don't know I'm not a computer geek!!!! Just saying...... When the coarse was next to the road it could look as if they were on the road? But expecting score to do anything in regards to any big teams?? Not going to happen...

The trackers show cars in the water because the system uses maps that are not exact. We are in the water for a couple miles on our GPS as well.

harleys dad

Reaction
I sat here and herd it myself on the weatherman, the official called out your number to the weatherman!!Statted you were way over the speed. All I said is what I and Kristine both herd who the heck is throwin stones Cameron, just saying what I herd. If you didnt you have nothing to worry about. Infact I hope you move up from 12th to 3rd over this IRC stuff. But I bet if you were doing 130 nothing would come of it. I bet nothing happens to anybody. Bud

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
my thoughts.......................penalties are coming............to ALL that fudged over 60 or cheated.................remember where you heard it.................pistol knows all.........................