Holding your breath.........

harleys dad

Reaction
my thoughts.......................penalties are coming............to ALL that fudged over 60 or cheated.................remember where you heard it.................pistol knows all.........................
It would be the very 1st time.

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
my thoughts.......................penalties are coming............to ALL that fudged over 60 or cheated.................remember where you heard it.................pistol knows all.........................

I hope youre right, its been far too long since rules were enforced.

On my way down hwy 1 to Erindira 90% of the bikes I saw were going way over 60.

cancinoj

Reaction
ok, this is the reason to hold your breath, ha, is on the tarmac, but not moving like ryan arciero and miller did , right,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7rbJ_Fb9w"]YouTube - Robby Gordon baja 500 fuel splash[/ame]

cancinoj

Reaction
they should penalyze the pit crew,. ha, as rg said, they didnt had radio communication from rm 250 and on,. so, ha, a true advantage on others would be if they were moving while refuelling,. right?/

Chase 2

Reaction
ok, this is the reason to hold your breath, ha, is on the tarmac, but not moving like ryan arciero and miller did , right,

Now that is a stopped pit on the highway and that is illegal. Totally busted!!!!!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I guess I will throw my 2 cents worth the pot stirring out as well.....

I think will some drivers/teams will be penalized, HOWEVER none of the penalties will be big enough to change any of the current positions in which people finished. That way they get the best of both worlds, can say well we did penalize the racers that cheated for cheating etc. but the drivers dont hate them because no positions were lost!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Now that is a stopped pit on the highway and that is illegal. Totally busted!!!!!

What about the rumor that a crew was helicoptered in to flip a vehicle back over to finish the race?...... Is that worse than prerunners on the course or stopping for a splash/go on the pavement?.... :eek: :rolleyes:

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
i personally think that sal knows people have done wrong and he doesn't have the balls to DQ them

just my .02

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
i personally think that sal knows people have done wrong and he doesn't have the balls to DQ them

just my .02

Ya I think its that Sal is to nice to everyone racing and dosent want to piss anyone off and loose their business, especially with the lower entries now.

What SCORE needs to do is hire a 3rd party competition review board that makes no friends with racers and just looks at facts. Pretty simple really.

cancinoj

Reaction

from score rule book 2010,
GPT9
all pit services must be done while race vehicle is at a complete stop, vehicle may not be serviced while in motion. either under it's own power, while being towed, and or being transported in or on a trailer, pit services are to inclue fueling, tire changes, and or any other services performed on the race vehicle.

can't find anything more about pits on the rule book. :confused:

dislocated1

Reaction
from the 2003-2006 rulebook... never did get my new rulebook from SCORE, but....

GPT8-All pits must be at least 50' off the edge of the course. No pit may be in the first 50' leading into and the first 100' leading out of any turn.

Which according to GP-11, says that pitting in a restricted area will result in disqualification.......

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Whats the rule on helos flying too low?:eek:

AZ7000'

Reaction
Same in the 2006-2010 rulebook. The second is found at GP3-11

BGRANT

Reaction
Rule BS100 states: If you can afford to have a helo follow you during the whole race, you are untouchable.

BuzzChaser

Reaction
from the 2003-2006 rulebook... never did get my new rulebook from SCORE, but....

GPT8-All pits must be at least 50' off the edge of the course. No pit may be in the first 50' leading into and the first 100' leading out of any turn.

Which according to GP-11, says that pitting in a restricted area will result in disqualification.......

I guess we should disqualify everybody then.

I would man a secret checkpoint, and probably not even get drunk, maybe.

steve0we

Reaction
I dont see any of it as cheating. If you call SCORE, the answering machine clearly states you must press #1 to report cheating in english.