• Forum membership has its advantages....

Honda K24a

LENNY

We have one at the yard and I see theirs acouple in Fontana for around $1300,Whos making adapor plates so far?

LENNY

Just got off the ph with Steve Humphy,he said he could make a system for the K24 if we get three or more people,He also said their not much difference In HP from the motec so this will keep the price down as low as a Eco motor.

B-Dub 1020

Just got off the ph with Steve Humphy,he said he could make a system for the K24 if we get three or more people,He also said their not much difference In HP from the motec so this will keep the price down as low as a Eco motor.
Steves my hero , he does awesome work. Have fun racing SCORE with your k-24 LOL Lenny race with us its gonna be fun and some fast cats will be in pro-10

SicRic

I was thinking about going with the K24 myself, since I am a Honda guy.....but I can now say that we are going with the ECotech instead.....

B-Dub 1020

Dude your alive LOL at least you got Oscar covering your azz J/K , wait until we get one year under our belt before we go fighting promoters on rules besides your car will look good with a big Chevy bowtie on it.