• Forum membership has its advantages....

Honda Pilot Racing

I just picked up a Pilot, hoping the others will show this season too so we can have a class.

Contact me if you have one and if you want one let me know, I know where a few are.

first-peek.jpg

harleys dad

I make long travel kits for the honda fl 400 pilot, my son posted some videos on you tube under long travel pilot. I have done a lot of work with the pilot suspension finding what works and what doesnt, I have 4 long travel pilots of my own, but have no intrest in racing them, if you go to the Pilot odysse website you will find people who have been racing there pilots, and you will find a lot of good info on the pilot.

What do your long travel arms compare to? Same length as the others, tube dia/thickness, stock ball joints?
I found a few videos under "long travel pilot", what username does your son go by?
Thanks for the reply!

I make long travel kits for the honda fl 400 pilot, my son posted some videos on you tube under long travel pilot. I have done a lot of work with the pilot suspension finding what works and what doesnt, I have 4 long travel pilots of my own, but have no intrest in racing them, if you go to the Pilot odysse website you will find people who have been racing there pilots, and you will find a lot of good info on the pilot.

harleys dad

his videos on u tube are under Ben Miller, I use stock ball joints up front with 1 inch 095 4130 4.5 inches wider than stock which gives me about 16 inches true travel up front with fox zero pro x fully adjustable compression and rebound snow mobile shocks and with 12 in fox coilovers in the rear about 13.5. I saw your pilot when it was forsale, I hope you saw threw the advertised wheel travel numbers they were bosting it to have, Mine have about 4 inch longer wheelbase, all 4130 arms and links, the best hymes you can find, the entire suspension is 100 percent adjustable same with the steering. If you go to Pilot odysee, under Dave-cos world in the projects section you can see and read what I have done.