Honda Ridgeline Racing SAtock Mini and team assets on Ebay.

jeepspeedcom

Reaction
Auction not pulled. RDC prevents the link. Its still there. Autos for sale. Plug in Honda Ridgeline and its the first one. Currently bid at $2125.00. Turn key for Baja 500 with minor prep. Storage unit full of spares, pit boxes, wheels and tires. Got to go. Shop lease expired

Bajated

Reaction
If the reserve is anywhere near $19,500 including all those spares, someone's going to get a hell of a deal on an Asian El Camino! Seriously, that's a well sorted race truck that can haul the mail in the smooth sections and holds its own in the rough stuff, plus it has a winning pedigree.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
The Ridgeline was always fast and sounded rad!

jowoog

Reaction
DAM reserve ,,. hate that word ..

arqangel67

Reaction
Holy Crap!! That is a super duper deal on a great machine! Why doesn't Honda buy it for it's collection like they do their other race cars.

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
Not street legal in Ca. Not sure about other states without windshield and with fuel cell.

I wonder what it would take to make street legal? I would rock that to the grocery store!

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the owner? Other than through Ebay.

Last edited:

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
Guess smog would be the biggest hurdle

jowoog

Reaction
whats the reserve ??? before you guys keep saying what a great deal ..

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Racing a stock based vehicle is a huge commitment without manufacturer help.

Exactly, that's why I mentioned something more low key and not so harsh on the vehicle. Lets face it, stock production racing is dead in desert racing, not too many people have any desire for it anymore. It sucks because of the support the factories (or associated) show the industry but its just a page that has been turned in our sport.