Hoosier Tires Dominate at LORRS & SXS

69nos

Hoosier Tires has claimed the top spots in the last rounds of racing at the LORRS series and this saturday at the SXS series at Perris Auto Speedway. On saturday night Hoosier Tires set fast time in both JR1 & JR2 classes. JR1 fast time went to Brook Kawell and JR2 went to Hunter Williams. The podium in JR 1 was a Hoosier Tire sweep with Miles Cheek taking the win followed by Sheldon Creed and Jack Grabowski. In the JR 2 Class Hoosier Tires again claimed all three top spots. Trent Williams claimed the Win followed by Hunter Williams and Dustin Grabowski. Congratulations to all of the young Hoosier Tire racers on thier wins and podium finishes. Hoosier Tires has tires available for all Jr1, JR2 and now the Elites or Modified classes. iTi Performance Motorsports is the Offroad Tire Distributor for Hoosier Tires and has tires in stock to fit your needs. You may contact us at (909) 390-4686. Please note that Hoosier Tires has posted a contigency program for the LORRS Series in these three classes. Win with the Hoosier Tires and receive (2) tires for the win and (1) one tire for second in all of the Trophy Kart Classes.

MADTERROR

Hoosier Tires has claimed the top spots in the last rounds of racing at the LORRS series and this saturday at the SXS series at Perris Auto Speedway. On saturday night Hoosier Tires set fast time in both JR1 & JR2 classes. JR1 fast time went to Brook Kawell and JR2 went to Hunter Williams. The podium in JR 1 was a Hoosier Tire sweep with Miles Cheek taking the win followed by Sheldon Creed and Jack Grabowski. In the JR 2 Class Hoosier Tires again claimed all three top spots. Trent Williams claimed the Win followed by Hunter Williams and Dustin Grabowski. Congratulations to all of the young Hoosier Tire racers on thier wins and podium finishes. Hoosier Tires has tires available for all Jr1, JR2 and now the Elites or Modified classes. iTi Performance Motorsports is the Offroad Tire Distributor for Hoosier Tires and has tires in stock to fit your needs. You may contact us at (909) 390-4686. Please note that Hoosier Tires has posted a contigency program for the LORRS Series in these three classes. Win with the Hoosier Tires and receive (2) tires for the win and (1) one tire for second in all of the Trophy Kart Classes.
not to be a hater but these kids were aleady winning, and with the stock tires. but then again i can be wrong.

07FJRog

not to be a hater but these kids were aleady winning, and with the stock tires. but then again i can be wrong.
I agree, those youngsters are top contenders in evry race they are in.

speedfun

I have been talking with Hoosier all week and they are looking to get into this form of racing big I am trying to be the distributor for all of their tires I will be putting up contingency and support at the races yahoooo
I will have tires for all of the classes but the trucks and that is coming soon
:D

CMI CHUCK

I thought ITI was the distributor?
100 PERCENT CORRECT!!!
Frank from ITI is the dealer. With their on site trackside support and knowledge I find it very hard to believe the Hoosier corporate would have 2 separate suppliers at the same event. At the M4SX race this weekend at Perris every time Myles came off of the track someone from ITI came over to check on us to see if their was anything we needed. That is first class service!

trizzy

All those cars have a whole lot of money in them so no matter if they use hoosier tires or don't use any tires they are going to be runnin in the top!

CMI CHUCK

All those cars have a whole lot of money in them so no matter if they use hoosier tires or don't use any tires they are going to be runnin in the top!
Actually money has nothing to do with it! If you look at both Jr1 and Jr2 the top 5 or 6 Qualifiers lap times are all within less than 1 second! Sorry to burst your bubble but all of these Kids can drive and any one of them are a threat to win at any event!

07FJRog

Actually money has nothing to do with it! If you look at both Jr1 and Jr2 the top 5 or 6 Qualifiers lap times are all within less than 1 second! Sorry to burst your bubble but all of these Kids can drive and any one of them are a threat to win at any event!
that is for sure .

Rog

JEFF_DICKERSON

100 PERCENT CORRECT!!!
Frank from ITI is the dealer. With their on site trackside support and knowledge I find it very hard to believe the Hoosier corporate would have 2 separate suppliers at the same event. At the M4SX race this weekend at Perris every time Myles came off of the track someone from ITI came over to check on us to see if their was anything we needed. That is first class service!
I have 24 tires for sale as I was supposed to become a distributor also but that never happened. After my nephew won round 2 at M4SX on Hoosiers (the first trophy kart to race on them) we decided to try and become a distributor. Hoosier made sure my first order got shipped and on the way. Chuck in my opinion they played me big time. We opened up a market and sent all of the info about trophy karts to Mike at Hoosier the next thing I know is ITI is distributing them. Like I said I have Hoosiers for sale.

Now with that said I think ITI will be able to represent Hoosier better than I may have since I may not be at every single race and they will. They can also take care of the sprint car tires since that is another part of their business. Just kind of funny that Rick is saying he is working on a distributorship now.

One last note do you think we will get our two free tires for winning round 2 of M4SX??

Last edited:

speedfun

ITI could in fact be a local dealer and the Trophy carts uses the same tire as a quad
I will be more on a national just for off road racing distributor if this comes around
So please everyone don’t get your panty’s in a bunch yet
I have been making a tire for the buggy’s using a Hoosier casing for years now (like from 1995) and running Hoosiers on my Pro-2 for now 3 years I would have been doing more with the tires but Hoosier went through some difficulties at the first of 08 end of 07
So me working with Hoosier is old news
This is getting to the point were I believe Hoosier would like to be more involved and I would say that is because I have kept them informed and aware of this form of racing for many many years.
It will never be a free deal on or with Hoosier BUT you will run better and win with Hoosiers for sure. Every person I let try my tires went on the average 1 1/2 seconds faster a lap.The tries are lighter and softer than a everyday street tire and thats what makes them better.

Rick

scott creed

these are the same kids week in and week out hoosier has came up with a great tire for the stock karts now we are going to test the modified on sunday at the torc practice hopefully we have something for everyone in AZ

69nos

Hoosier Tires has only posted the tire contigency for the Lucas races so far. There is currently nothing posted for the SXS races. However if you won the second round at Perris you are entitled to the $50.00 contigency that was posted towards purchase at iTi Performance and you can call me and I can apply it to you next purchase with us. We usually mandate that you run our decal on the car but If you were not aware of this I will honor the win at iTi Performance Motorsports. Just call and ask for Frank (909) 390-4686.