Hotels for the FiberwerX 200

dwasser

Reaction
There are two hotels in El Centro that have agreed to give any DRIVE racer a discount on their room for May 15th and 16th. Please be sure to tell them you are here for the DRIVE race to get the discount

EL Centro Inn / Clarion
$50 plus tax per night
1455 Ocotillo Dr
El Centro, CA 92243
760-352-5152

*Pool, Denny's on property

Best Western / John Jay Inn and Suites
$80 plus tax per night
2352 S. 4th Street
El Centro, CA 92243
760-337-8677 (Ask for Alex)

*Pool, free hot breakfast, plenty of large trailer parking next door

tmathews

Reaction
Is the special room rate also good for the volunteers?

baja_racer

Reaction
A Hotel/Motel for a Plaster City race......interesting idea!!!! They probably have a pool...

EL ROMAN

Reaction
Best Hotel is staying in the desert and volunteering, you get complimentary pajama (race day shirt), continental breakfast (at volunteer meeting), they freshen up ur clothes for u (free vounteer t-shirt), and sometimes even complimentary dinner (burgers, chips, and monster), Now thats A+ service haha

tmathews

Reaction
Just booked my room at the Clarion.. formally the Ramada Inn. Can't wait !!

1BAJA03

Reaction
There is several hotels along I-8 in El Centro on Imperial Ave exit is the Clarion, Del Taco, & Hospital. On the 4th Street exit is Holiday Inn Express, John Jay Inn, Motel 6, IHOP, In & Out Burger, Jack n Box, both of these exits have service stations etc etc. Also the 4th Street exit has a Auto Zone on the southside exit. Thanks for supporting the local establishments.

baja_racer

Reaction
Larry don't forget Mexicali Taco on 4th.......

tmathews

Reaction
I have a room booked at the Clarion for the 16th. Willing to split the cost.. Got 2 queen size beds..

PM me or Brian... for my cell number.