Hotels in Ensenada?

shroom27

Reaction
Howdy...was just about to make reservations at Estero Beach for the 500 but was told there was a 3-night minimum. Could you folks give suggestions of places to stay that are on the hotel list of SCORE's website? I'm lookin' for a nice place with secured parking. Thanks

Jimmy8

Reaction
I also had a question, last time we went to the 500 was in 96. We stayed at a place called the Corona Hotel. I was wondering if it is still there, if it is the same name, and what the phone number is? Thanks in advance.

Trophy Truck #15
Class 8 #8080

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
The Corona Hotel is still there.

If you want a nice, unexpensive hotel call La Pinta and ask for Carlos. Tell him that you was referred by Pablo and he will give you a good rate.

IDRA_CRB

Reaction
I've been going to Baja since 1962. You find a place with secured parking make me a reservation!

LOL

Reese

mustafa

Reaction
Try the San Nicolas hotel. It usually fills up pretty early, but I've never experienced any problems with leaving my stuff in their parking lot.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

jimpat

Reaction
the email address that i have of the estero beach hotel is no longer working.
I need to make R V reservation, where did you call?
thanks
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

Jimmy8

Reaction
I found the number for the Corona Hotel. 011-52 (6) 176-0901 The SCORE website also has quite a few phone numbers. Also, www.ensenada.com has a list of hotels, camp grounds, trailer parks, ect., that you can stay at.

Trophy Truck #15
Class 8 #8080

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Hey I've away told people about ESTERO BEACH RESORT & HOTEL. I had to leave a flat bed trailer with tools, parts, fuel AND A RACE CAR and personal equipment there in the parking lot......and nothing was touched. My son & I always stay there....we are on a first name basis there....we love it there! Very well guarded parking areas, clean, friendly personal, fun place! Estero Beach also have their own raceway, it so happens that April 25 -28 is their next short course event and again in October. Racers from the Mid-West show up for this one, plus many from LA, Cherry Valley, Las Vegas, Parker, Huntington Beach and Mexico. www.hotelesterobeach.com

Art "The TECH DUDE" Savedra

scott

Reaction
Corona is still there.... If you want big bucks with some sort of security, try the Coral. Thats where most of the big teams stay. Its a mile and a half North of Town.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Last time in Mexico, we stayed in the Tacoma Hotel. It sleeps one in the cab and one in the bed. No reservations are required.

jimpat

Reaction
what number did you call?
i have tried to email, that does not work and the # they list is only for the permanent residence...
its like hitting a brick wall, they have a nice web page.totally useless for reservations
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

shroom27

Reaction
well...lots of the hotels that I wanted to make reservations at are already fully booked. I got a reservation at Posada El Rey Sol. Any of ya'll ever stay there?