how about best class one

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Rod Muller's red, white, and blue Porter...#1

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Chuck Hoveys Jimco. Very fast, not flashy, always in the Hunt. I think the Truggy is on a different level.

BajaFand

Reaction
Tie between the Shark and the Letner's Alpha #1. Slight advantage to the Shark because of it's history and reliability at every race.

Ironman601

Reaction
The shark for looks and history.
Hovey's just because he is always in the hunt and doing it all solo!

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Chuck Hovey by a mile! not many people have his talent. Some of the drivers mentioned are good, but not great.

Tipracer

Reaction
we are talking about cars not drivers...landshark by a mile....it is what all other class ones want to be when the grow up...
Now the Alpha car is close just doesnt have the record to prove itself, the Jimcos are right behind the landshark and in front of the alpha because of their record.

handlebar

Reaction
The Truggy should not be able to run in class 1, its a trophy truck with no truck body. The rules for class 1 should be must have CVs. Lots of trannys to pick from,motor mounted facing backwards or forwards. All take a JIMCO

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
I'd have to say that Gordons (Bob) Chenoth (SP?) when he
1st built it. It was the forunner to all of the suspension that
changed desert racing to what it is today. We all had a hellova
time with our beam cars trying to compete then finally had to
give up, or change.

Truggy and Jimco are the modern day marvels, in my opinion.

LIL ROG

Reaction
land shark but I really like the new Racer Engineering car but it has no results to back it up yet

9rocky

Reaction
Jefferies Racing

Dezertpilot

Reaction
The Truggy should not be able to run in class 1, its a trophy truck with no truck body. The rules for class 1 should be must have CVs. Lots of trannys to pick from,motor mounted facing backwards or forwards. All take a JIMCO

Oh man, what have they done for so long with out your input in class 1 rules:confused::rolleyes:

BajaFand

Reaction

No offense handlebar, but that is the most common argument most class 1 racers make after losing to the Truggy, LOL.