How About Clyde #13 in a Pro 2

13stout

Reaction
Okay after the #2 tt Is done we are on to the Pro 2
Wide open and up side down LOL.......:eek:should be good fun...:D

That all I have............

13stout

Reaction
Im saying we are going to be holding it wide open the only way i now how (supercross) in a cage i Love it .......My style of racing.....2010....:eek:

Ill be hang out next week with Cam AKA PAB

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Im saying we are going to be holding it wide open the only way i now how (supercross) in a cage i Love it .......My style of racing.....2010....:eek:

Ill be hang out next week with Cam AKA PAB

NICE!!!....

are you building it?....or is it someone elses truck....?

ill have to stop by and say what's up ... see ya in in the dirt!!

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
well clyde you know i love ya i know we wont have much fiberglass to clean after the rounds when you are done :p

and i am in to help when ready you just got to get more shade for us to work in is all

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Clyde -- you should be able to do pretty well in shortcourse -- don't think a pro-lite is enough ponies for you, though. Pro2 - that's it.

What I really want to know is what the meaning of your location is???? Lemhi, ID -- I have been up there, nothing but rivers, mountains, big forests, no people, beautiful country! I have gone over Lemhi Pass from MT, just exploring. Don't be kidding us, man .... you are a So Cal boy, not an Idaho Spud! Don't get all "river runs through it" on us!

13stout

Reaction
well clyde you know i love ya i know we wont have much fiberglass to clean after the rounds when you are done :p

and i am in to help when ready you just got to get more shade for us to work in is all

Should of keeped the Semi with the shade ....will get something and a BQ for Porterhouses not just the the strip.....:eek:

13stout

Reaction
Clyde -- you should be able to do pretty well in shortcourse -- don't think a pro-lite is enough ponies for you, though. Pro2 - that's it.

What I really want to know is what the meaning of your location is???? Lemhi, ID -- I have been up there, nothing but rivers, mountains, big forests, no people, beautiful country! I have gone over Lemhi Pass from MT, just exploring. Don't be kidding us, man .... you are a So Cal boy, not an Idaho Spud! Don't get all "river runs through it" on us!

Fly fishing up there deep in the yankiefort out side of stanly. Been going for 30 years back when the roads were dirt !!!!! now its all about the BLM just got back
Lemhi it dose not get any better.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
John Cooley has his race ready Unlimited Buggy ready for rent Clyde, let's do this! Epic car and you will be a buggy dork again! For those of you that don't know Clyde has some wins in the 1600 car including the Baja 1000!

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
John Cooley has his race ready Unlimited Buggy ready for rent Clyde, let's do this! Epic car and you will be a buggy dork again! For those of you that don't know Clyde has some wins in the 1600 car including the Baja 1000!

Cam, do you know how much it is to rent for a weekend? JW...

Robby Woods

Reaction
Cam, do you know how much it is to rent for a weekend? JW...

Andy Mac Is into Auto Racing I heard you where interested in shortcourse!I'm Robby Woods I race the #99 pro 2 come by and say whats up if you make it to Elsinore!You ready for X games?