How bad is the damage on the TSCO 1 Car

EWZ131

Reaction
It got pretty busted up on the pole line Rd. @ Plaster City East. from what understand. Hope all is OK.

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
Hope they are all ok, that is a NASTY road, one of the sketchiest roads in PC, in my opinion.

ken stroud

Reaction
did he do it yesterday or today? We were there all day yesterday testing a new car and left at 5 pm. looked like he was getting a little brave when we left.

EWZ131

Reaction
Sometime mid day yesterday, I got a call from my friend who helped load the car, who was out there riding. Said car had front end and rear end damage, and yes Luke, it is off camber in many spots on that road, especially after those rains last month. Sounded like all involved are OK.

danzar

Reaction
both in the car are ok, car will be ok, some damage but that's no surprise. Car is being leased out.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
both in the car are ok, car will be ok, some damage but that's no surprise. Car is being leased out.

So, Keith, I guess than neither you, Chow, or a Weyhrich were in the vehicle? Did you see it.. if so, tell us... better yet, let's see the video replay... c'mon, there must be video..... or did it even happen? Was the driver distracted by backhair or what? no video... no happen.;)

Mark_Weyhrich

Reaction
So, Keith, I guess than neither you, Chow, or a Weyhrich were in the vehicle? Did you see it.. if so, tell us... better yet, let's see the video replay... c'mon, there must be video..... or did it even happen? Was the driver distracted by backhair or what? no video... no happen.;)
Our video guy wasn't there. We presume he was somewhere in Colorado grooming his own mane of flowing brown and gray back-locks.

The story is that this was his first day in a Class 1 car. He was gradually getting himself up to speed and (of course) on the last run of the day, he was going too fast and crossed the car up somehow.

It wasn't a hard crash. It just needs new rear arms and a few shocks.

Raceworks and Jimco are the best in the business and will have him racing next week in Plaster City.

JAM 1600

Reaction
Our video guy wasn't there. We presume he was somewhere in Colorado grooming his own mane of flowing brown and gray back-locks.

The story is that this was his first day in a Class 1 car. He was gradually getting himself up to speed and (of course) on the last run of the day, he was going too fast and crossed the car up somehow.

Raceworks and Jimco are the best in the business and will have him racing next week in Plaster City.
Is he signed up yet ? If not that would make it ten cars in Class 1 !

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Good to hear everyone is ok. Who's leasing it?

Tundranation

Reaction

So are you saying the TSCO 1 car will be in the MDR race on the 17 ? :D If so thats SWEET !!!:D

danzar

Reaction
So are you saying the TSCO 1 car will be in the MDR race on the 17 ? :D If so thats SWEET !!!:D
yes, that's the plan and no, I was not in the car, neither were any Weyhrich or Chow.