How come...

Reaction
...TT54 gets away with using curse words like that Anglo-Saxon acronym of "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" that would find a member of the hoi polloi banned?

It certainly smacks of celebrity perks and favoritism, and would seem to defeat many of the purposes of such restrictions in the TOS.:confused:

Thanks!

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
The answer is in your question.... "celebrity perks and favoritism"

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Reaction
I know a few beavers:D
Sure you do, living in a van down by the river. BTW, I've hit a few beavers in my day, but it took a Beaver son-in-law to hit me. (Whispering Ranch, 1983, demonstrator 'stang, 'nuff said).

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
I had been wondering the same thing, seeing a how I'm a recent BANEE (is that a word?) due to typing A$....oh, never mind:rolleyes:

Klaus had warned me and I didn't listen.

But one day when I'm famous, I'll be expecting the same preferential treatment sir!!!:D:D:D:D

Reaction
The answer is in your question.... "celebrity perks and favoritism"
Wondered what you'd thought. Seems to me letting JJ do it, defeats rdc: policy, if that policy is to protect tender eyes and keep rdc classy since everybody reads TT#54 posts. :confused:

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Wondered what you'd thought. Seems to me letting JJ do it, defeats rdc: policy, if that policy is to protect tender eyes and keep rdc classy since everybody reads TT#54 posts. :confused:
It's pretty simple really, if you and I went and tried to get front of the line service at Palms in Vegas we would get laughed at, if JJ did it he would walk right in and get a VIP table. I dont have a problem with him getting away with it, especially since most of it is pretty damn funny to read

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Life isnt fair I guess is the saying huh? So by having it that way it keeps it real around here lol

On your site you can moderate JJ however you want.....oh wait you dont have a site that JJ posts on.....

Reaction
On your site you can moderate JJ however you want.....oh wait you dont have a site that JJ posts on.....
Thank you for your thoughtful and mature response. I have no desire to moderate JJ or anything, nor any need to use vulgarisms in my obnoxiousness in my five years on rdc.

You're a mod, one would think there is some reasonable premise behind such moderation, but perhaps not?

While I have your attention, could you please answer this question?

I updated my email address and received this notice that is now everywhere I go on rdc:

"Your account has not been confirmed and is not yet active!

To become a registered user on this forum (required for posting or accessing special features) you will need to verify your email address by clicking a special link sent to you in our original welcome email.

If you have lost this email, or it never arrived, please go here to request another activation email be sent to you. If you suspect your email address is set wrong, go here and fill the form out so an administrator can fix your account. Also please be sure to disable any spam filters you may have for our website, so that this and all future messages can reach you."

Yet, I can still post my non-vulgar obnoxiousness, so how do I make that notice go away?

Thanks again, dude!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
You keep getting that email or got it once? I checked your account and it looks like your good to go and confirmed.

Reaction
You keep getting that email or got it once? I checked your account and it looks like your good to go and confirmed.
I didn't receive any email, everything seems to work, I closed and reopened rdc, but still get the message above on every page below the line that says "User CP Faq ..." :confused:

Thanks!

Reaction
I finally figured it out, but I wouldn't be able to explain it.