How did the 1600's finish up

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
eric duran
arnoldo ramires
dave caspino
cisco bio
Did Dave save any lives at the 500 or did he just drive ? He had to cheat lie steal or pay someone off to do that good.

nimrod

KOOK!
Bean was leading up the coast when he got punted off the course by a Trophy Truck that was 2 hours down on time............

Kinda amazing that anyone would feel comfortable nerfing a 1500 pound car that was leading it's class with a 5000 pound truck that was 2 hours behind Robby.......

The life of a Buggy Dork can be a rough one at times.........

HDRA1

The Godfather
Bean was leading up the coast when he got punted off the course by a Trophy Truck that was 2 hours down on time............

Kinda amazing that anyone would feel comfortable nerfing a 1500 pound car that was leading it's class with a 5000 pound truck that was 2 hours behind Robby.......

it is really B.S. when the guy that owns the truck does not hit anyone and the guys he had drive with him did this that is the crap part if i owned the truck i would not be a happy camper knowing that his truck cost someone else the race and a chance at the points lead

TreyP

"F" you Bill

That was only the start of his problems. The TT didn't cause the final take out. It just messed up the rear of his car, and took out his air cleaner for 60 miles. :eek: We think the rock whoops took out his valve cover and tossed his rocker arms and push rods into the desert. He was battling for first at that time.

After finding his loose parts he got a tow from Troy Harper to our pit and we put the car back together. Troy did the ultimate Baja scrounge job and found a rocker stud for the car.:cool:

We were stoked to see that Bean finished.

harleys dad

A rocker stud is mandatory in the tool bag alond with a rocker assymbly and a pushrod as well as extra rocker screws. They weigh nothing and you cannot continue with out it.

Giant Geoff

Dave you know his not going to lessoning to us older folks over the years, by he’ll have to learn on some practical experience once he goes thru it?

Any one know how Ray Files placed?

Last edited:

Baja4Autism

Congrats to Bean, way to hang in there and finish!

Dave, what about that damn valve spring? I know, that was a first! Oh well it was still a blast!

harleys dad

Congrats to Bean, way to hang in there and finish!

Dave, what about that damn valve spring? I know, that was a first! Oh well it was still a blast!
Valve spring is totally different. Not many would carry a spring and the tool to do it on the car but I do know some that would carry a piston and a cylinder and a complete head!!! The Cook Brothers would carry darn near everything to rebuild a motor to get to the finish line but the other stuff is easy to fix IF you have it. We were killing them untill that stupid spring broke hey Brian. We were rite in the middle of the trucks LOL

nimrod

KOOK!
The air cleaner on Beans car got knocked off originally by a 10 car. Andy from Major Performance replaced it at the Yokohama Semi at 224.....

The 10 car did some damage to the cage and exhaust but the belts were okay and the exhaust was mangled but still functioning enough to continue......

I told Bean he needed a 2 seater with someone to watch the mirrors. I even offered to be the guy that rides along......He looked at me like I was crazy to think he would even consider adding my 255 pound body to his race car........Oh well that's just me.......Always willing to help......LOL

Trey, did the air cleaner get knocked off again?

pdailey

Racer
The air cleaner on Beans car got knocked off originally by a 10 car. Andy from Major Performance replaced it at the Yokohama Semi at 224.....

The 10 car did some damage to the cage and exhaust but the belts were okay and the exhaust was mangled but still functioning enough to continue......

I told Bean he needed a 2 seater with someone to watch the mirrors. I even offered to be the guy that rides along......He looked at me like I was crazy to think he would even consider adding my 255 pound body to his race car........Oh well that's just me.......Always willing to help......LOL

Trey, did the air cleaner get knocked off again?
HAHAHAHAHA. Way to step up to the plate Nimrod.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Big cars shouldn't hit little cars...period! Nimrod which TT was it?

Personally I think nerfing should be banned...but maybe it is just me.

Fourstroker

Big cars shouldn't hit little cars...period! Nimrod which TT was it?

Personally I think nerfing should be banned...but maybe it is just me.
Listed in another thread as TT#7