How did the black box help Gordon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldGreen

Finished 2nd, got 1st because first finisher got penalties for speeding that were recorded by said black box. W/O black box, he would have gotten 2nd.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
I was payin attention to the speeds of everyone through pit road. I can tell you that RG was definatley one of the slowest and least aggressive in main pit.

racer56

A little birdie told me that FLY forced RG to run the black box for this race, or FLY would no longer provide his race strategy and consulting services to team Gordon.;)

It look like FLY'S hard work paid off for Robby in a big way!

HSDMORGAN

well gordon got 2nd,went to the hotel and put a nickel into the black box , made a wish and BAM NOW HE WINS THE RACE...

Baja Fool

I find the irony in all this quite entertaining....no longer worthy of popcorn but entertaining nonetheless.:D

Demp

#mikesson
RG has several tiny unicorns who sing and dance around in the box to help him stay focused on the course and speed limit areas. :rolleyes:

WickedGravityVideo

I don't know how RG got his black box to help him win, but I went out in the Primm desert on Sunday AM in my helicopter and I found freshly broken branches and some Toyo tire tracks.... I have evidence that he dropped off Beer Bottle Pass, straight down! He straighlined Beer Bottle from top to bottom! Toyo tire tracks don't lie!

danielgee504

Watching the live feed on justin.tv that was coming from the 16 Desert Assassins main pit; 77 cruised thru, all other TT charged thru trying to making up time. Someone posted the information that Paul from Score had given to the drivers at the drivers meeting about the speed limit zones. The number 1 rule in sports Don't Beat Yourself, thats what happened in this case

Baja Fool

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20000331,00.html
I don't know how RG got his black box to help him win, but I went out in the Primm desert on Sunday AM in my helicopter and I found freshly broken branches and some Toyo tire tracks.... I have evidence that he dropped off Beer Bottle Pass, straight down! He straighlined Beer Bottle from top to bottom! Toyo tire tracks don't lie!
Sounds like a job for CSI....

Samco Fab

Did you see any of PAB's Jacks?

Tomack

It's amazing! Everybody complains when RG wins. Weather it's by so called cheating, or if it's not.... Maybe it's just penis envy. Somebody who gets to race for a living in all different areas( Dakar,Score,BITD, short course)

The video interview before the race with RG. Says we just have to finish to win the points! Umm so that means lets go all out and destroy the truck right!

It was very clear the emotion in his voice from talking about the crash. Give RG a break maybe you should pick on the guys racing in the lower classes.

Demp

#mikesson
I heard he did it with both eyes closed?? Can anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.