Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Off-road Shocks and shock tuning is often thought about as black magic. In reality, it’s just controlling the flow of fluid. The AGM class 10 car shocks were far from good at the end of the baja 500. They pulled them off and dropped them off with Suspension Development Group (SDG). They tore them down to nothing and rebuilt them to what they think would work. When Bryan picked them up, Jason explained how shocks work in words that we could easily understand. Watch as Jason tells Bryan the ins and out of shocks with parts to show how it all works. Get your ride smooth with a little bit of effort.

Continue reading...

Advertising supports this site

Klaus

Arquitecto de RDC
Solutions
RDC Crypto
Epic.

Makes me wonder how my OEM replacement daily driver minor off-road Fox DSC are worn out after a few years/miles of usage. They don't leak, feels alright driving around town.

Tear down or leave alone?

partybarge_pilot

RDC Crypto
Epic.

Makes me wonder how my OEM replacement daily driver minor off-road Fox DSC are worn out after a few years/miles of usage. They don't leak, feels alright driving around town.

Tear down or leave alone?
Leave them alone. Check the pressure once in a while, as long as they are charged it will take a long time to wear the oil out.

Advertising supports this site

EL ROMAN

RDC Crypto
Jason now showing noobs that shaking a shock is just as important as kicking the tires when buying a new car, primarily golf cart

chasedague

RDC Crypto
Nice.
Had to look that one up...
We use this one from Kartek, it works great.

partybarge_pilot

RDC Crypto
For just topping them off, you don't need to screw in the valve once you have the lossless chuck attached. If it's low the pressure will overcome the Schrader valve until the pressure equalizes. You only need to screw it in if you want to check the pressure.