how many Geiser TT for the 1000????

C.Bojorquez

Reaction
I notice there is at least 8 geiser trucks for this years 1000... if im not wrong Shepard was the last driver to win a 1000 on a geiser... will they make it this year???

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I like a Geiser this year. Especially with the McMillins back. Pistol, PAB, Jesse Jones.....I'm liking the odds.
Well with that many Geisers out there, odds are pretty good.;) Pistol starting first is a good bet as well.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
31 trucks entered! That's a big time field full of Major talent! Man oh man this is gonna be fun!

Only 1 Stout TT entered but I'm pulling for him to get second right behing Pab and for RG to DNF!!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
31 trucks entered! That's a big time field full of Major talent! Man oh man this is gonna be fun!

Only 1 Stout TT entered but I'm pulling for him to get second right behing Pab and for RG to DNF!!!!
karma gonna get you for that one nim........

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
We'll see if this is the 1000 that a Gieser finally does work. I'm guessing a Rob or McMillin will be top 3

Big_T

Reaction
We'll see if this is the 1000 that a Gieser finally does work. I'm guessing a Rob or McMillin will be top 3
I dont think there is a question if a Geiser Truck will work in Mexico. Shepard won it several years ago. #38 won in San Felipe. #38 had 900 + miles down and 20+ minutes over second in the last point to point race until the rearend cracked from a boulder that jumped out and 3rd member let go. Can not blame that happening on the truck performance over the terrain. Regardless of the manufacturer it is really just a matter who preps and manages there eqiupment the best. And a little bit of luck comes in handy that you dont get beat by the gremlins that seem to reach out and ruin your day.

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What are you talking about Willis........they have done it in the past.......

Cadwell

Reaction
rick is gonna get a lot of helicopter time this thousand when a something goes wrong with the trucks!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What are you talking about Willis........they have done it in the past.......
I did a search and this is what I got

2008 Larry ROESELER / Roger NORMAN (Ford)
2007 Mark POST / Rob MacCACHREN (Ford)
2006 Robby GORDON / Andy
2005 Troy HERBST / Larry ROESELER (Ford)
2004 Troy HERBST / Larry ROESELER (Ford)
2003 Doug FORTIN Jr. / Charlie TOWNSLEY (Jimco Chevrolet)
2002 Dave ASHLEY / Dan SMITH (Ford)
2001 Doug FORTIN Jr. / Charlie TOWNSLEY (Jimco Chevrolet)
2000 Dave ASHLEY / Dan SMITH (Ford)
1999 Larry RAGLAND (Chevrolet)
1998 Ivan STEWART (Toyota)
1997 Larry RAGLAND (Chevrolet)
1996 Larry RAGLAND (Chevrolet)
1995 Larry RAGLAND (Chevrolet)

I dont see any Gieser drivers there for the last 14 years...

Not hating on Gieser, they're awesome trucks and IMO no disrespect to any other Gieser TT driver, if it's gonna happen, I think it'll be Andy Mc to get 'em there

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
it's gonna be Mark or Andy who will put a Geiser on top of the B1k and give RG a run. Or else Robby will check out. top 10 in no particular order; Andy, MMcM, RG, Troy, Tim Herbst, Collins, Norman, Harley, Rob, RJ

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
karma gonna get you for that one nim........
I know but I'm not really a Karma guy......I can't help it.........I always root for UCLA against SC too.............Can you say wasted efforts..........

What can I say that you don't already know.......I'm a knucklehead...........

I really do respect and admire RG's mad skills.......

I wish all the competitors down there the very best finish possible and a safe race.......

But man oh man wouldn't it be cool if RG broke? HA HA HA kidding ........LOL LOL

No one wants to win this race without going up against the very best possible and I'm so happy that so many incredibly talented guys are entered.....Gas On!

Best of Luck from the 1 spot Pete!