How many leaves in 62" springs???

cleartoy

Reaction
How many leaves in 62\" springs???

Just finished installing 62" springs in my 94. They have 10 leaves in the pack and im running 10" eye to eye shackles at a very laid back angle. Im running a bed with glass attatched and have 2 33" spare tires in the back.
Im thinking take it out and beat it a couple weekends and see where im at when the dust settles. Then if i need to take out a leaf or 2.

How many who have 62s have removed leaves or are happy with the way they work?

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Re: How many leaves in 62\" springs???

Mine came with 11 I believe and it works great just the way it is...its their new 62's that have less arch to them so it sits lower also. I havent cranked the front up from where it was sitting before which is pretty low and it sits just a little bit stink bug but barely. So I figure after a few trips it should be just right.

Where did you mount your shackle? Through the frame? On top the frame? Under the frame?

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

singlehanded

Reaction

My rear ranger pack has 10 so I would think you will be just fine with 10.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

orvacian

Reaction

I would say not to take out leafs,can you add another spare or add weight further back? Mine was too stiff and too high but after mounting 2 spares and with a 1/3 tank or more it is purfect. My shackles worked out to 11" and are mounted right on top of the frame.

cleartoy

Reaction

My shackles are through the frame. Slightly forward of the stock mount.

Im running 2 33" spares in back, Optima batt in bed. Other than that, its kinda light back there anyways.
Im thinking i can make a rear bump\tire carrier like my old truck had to put some weight back there.

Welp, ill just go beat it and hope that they sag out. My truck is stink buggin like a MF!

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??