how many of you?

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
...start to reply to a topic but then get all worked up and start writting a novel only to then realize that it'll prolly be more trouble than not saying anything at all and then just erase everything and go do something else?

*takes a deep breath*

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I do...id rather bite my tongue then make somebody bitter when they hear the hard truth!!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

sweetdevil

Reaction
Like the quality vs. quantity thread says "If you have any doubts on clicking 'Done', then you probably shouldn't be writing it" I figure most of the time, the people who are reading this have no desire to see my opinion, as I realize quite often I just may be smarter if I wouldn't have read some of the opinions that I have...

<font color=red>Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over</font color=red>

Bonzen

Reaction
When something gets me all riled up, I think it's best to just shut up and walk away....that way they cant draw you into something and it leaves them guessing and makes you look better and mature. Some things have to be outspoken, but most should just die before they start.

-Ryan

bonzenproductions.com

Crashbig

Reaction
Yeah been there done that which is why I don't post much, unless its something that just has to be said I keep it to myself.

The higher you jump the harder you crash so crashbig

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I'm probably guilty of the latter. I just read certain stuff sometimes and feel it is my duty to inform them of the errors in their ways. :)

I apologize to all those who must suffer through it.

Most wars are the result of compounded stupidity and those who believe it

Greg

Reaction
Greg

ntsqd

Reaction
what he said.

TS

I used to swerve around my halucinations, now I drive right thru them.

hoeker

Reaction
been there.

sometimes the rest reply is none at all.

Some are born great, some achieve greatness,
and some have greatness thrust upon them.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Why do you think I was a "newbie" forever?

<font color=orange>CU OFRD
Ah...so many pedestrains, so little time </font color=orange>

JeffS

Reaction
You still are a 'newbie' PINK !!

Dang... so am I.

what does it take ??? :)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.RedRockOffroad.com>http://www.RedRockOffroad.com</A> - There is a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
I TRIED to at this last race but for some reason-- i dont know what happened... and i STILL want to know who the heck was outside of our hotel room partyin-- i thought they were with you? All I remembered was seeing a red baseball hat....

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Nope---- trust me.. if it was Fred Durst he wouldn't have been OUTSIDE of the room! =P

gary

Reaction
i delete my own posts after reading/before submitting all the time, but since my title just turned to "addict," i may need to do it more often....

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Yes Map is correct. After races Full Pull and Kritter will usually email me with some suggestions for titles inspired by the weekend.