How much bigger can they get?

SJP12

Reaction
I was at California speedway this weekend for the Champ car race and was walking around the vender area when i noticed that american racing wheels had a booth there. So as i was looking at there different rims i noticed a REALLY large wheel on display, and when i asked how big it was i could not belive what i was told. It was 26" big. I then asked what the hell it could go fit, and was told that it only works on a Lincoln Navagtor. Here's the kicker, the wheels are $2000 PER WHEEL and $1500 PER TIRE. So that comes out to about $14000 before tax. Just thought you mite find that intresting.

If youve never been scared your going to slow

Bryan_D

Reaction
Thats supposed to be as big as they are going to be able to go due to the ride height and fender openings. The 26s are DOT approved yet I believe. My coach has a new H2 on 23s or 24s. A true disco truck but it pulls mad tail. Those look huge though, when your rim is larger than a big-rig somethings wrong!!!

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
I saw that size at the LA auto show last year and they are uselessly huge! I dont think that they DOT approved yet either. Ive also seen some 36" rims that were for display only.

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
my friend has an 03 dodge at sema right now on 24s that sits all the way on the ground all four corners.With matching wheels on his wheelchair.

Bryan_D

Reaction
I so want to be there right now. A friend of mine has his injection there right now and its sick looking. Called Imagine Injection and its at the AirRaid display. Kinda looks like a Hilborn setup but its all billet and fuel injected. Next year I will be there its my goal. Matchin rims on a wheelchair, thats different.