how much is this worth??????

DOK-TECH

Reaction
i have this ivan truck body from the stadium days i was thinking of selling it what do you guys think i could get for it????????

Attachments

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Oh so it's a bidding war you want...I got 95.50 in a check. Wait three days to cash it though.

Seriously though these guys are pretty close if your looking to off it quick.

If not throw it in the classifieds for a few hundred and wait. There is always someone who has there favorite driver and needs everything that has to do with them.

RojoOjoRacin

Reaction
it would look really sweet above my ol skool signed ivan poster...

RacerX

Reaction
Forget the $95. I will deposite $1,000,000.00 into your account. You ship me the body to me in Nigeria and then once I get it I will I clear the hold on the money for you to collect $5,000. :)

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
How can you insure it is an actual Ivan Body? If it were to be a Rod Millen or Jeff Huber body it would be worth much less. However, if it were to actually be a Robby Gordon item it could fetch the better part of 1000.00 on auction sites. Thank you for visiting the RDC Antique Road Show.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Yea and when i sold my house in vegas i GAVE AWAY a walker evans bedside 2 brian collins doors a bunch of herbst bedsides 1 mark post bedside a dale white bedside and a duralast bedside WHAT WAS I THINKING Oh yea the semi was only so big:eek: