How much junk do you carry....

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
In your Pockets? My wife keeps telling me to "put a belt on." "I did Honey!" "Then pull your frickin pants up." "They are." "Then take half the crap out of your pockets you don't need, because you look like an Idiot with your pants saggin'." I tell her "this is my normal CRAP that I carry. So I rip everything out of pockets and decided to give it a try......She got the sharpie! I'm I the only one who carries this much "crap?"

QurtysLyn

Reaction
No picture, but normally I have: Cell Phone, Wallet, 1$ worth of Change, Keys to Six or so Cars, Pocket Knife, black pen, red pen.

Unless I'm out in the Desert or Woods with my Camo Shorts on, I Don't even want to list how much crap I fit in all those pockets.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
your one magizine short and you need a bigger gun i like my HK 45 and you have to carry more change so you can tip the strippers at lunch time that is the normal stuff i have 2 or three pens in my pockets at all times so you are all good

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
Wallet, cell, keys clipped to my belt loop, smokes and a pack of gum. I think i need to make my pockets like yours yak

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
I carry my chapstick, phone, Syderco Knife and my keys either in my pockey or clipped on onto my belt loop.

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
at work i carry a few things.. but everyday i have

key's - way tooooooo many
knife
wallet
pen
cellular
at least $.50 in change

and additonal work items

flashlight
wrenches
bread ties
misc other items

randy s

Reaction
hopefully it won't be something that'll put an illegal smile on my face and i forget about it til i'm second in line at the border....

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
In your Pockets? My wife keeps telling me to "put a belt on." "I did Honey!" "Then pull your frickin pants up." "They are." "Then take half the crap out of your pockets you don't need, because you look like an Idiot with your pants saggin'." I tell her "this is my normal CRAP that I carry. So I rip everything out of pockets and decided to give it a try......She got the sharpie! I'm I the only one who carries this much "crap?"

Looks normal to me not knocking Glocks but I personally carry a S&W 45 You are welcome to Wyoming anytime especially during Sturges

scary fast hummer

Reaction
Nothing. I keep small wallet, keys, change, cell phone (if I ever actually carry the dang thing) in my jacket pockets if its cool, shirt pockets if its not, and in cargo pocket of shorts if its hotter than dog snot. I HATE having things in my front or back pockets.

BTW, doctors can tell which back pocket you carry your wallet in just by the curve of your back. Bad idea to carry it back there and sit on it.

Wasson Racing

Reaction
wallet and cell. thats it somtimes a pocket knife.

57Racer

Reaction
What you need to do is make your stuff multipurpose, then the wife cant complain as easily (ok, well that may not be entirely true). Check this out.

This way you make 3 things into 1!

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
I only carry the life saving basics. :)

<< Kimber, Dalton, God's Word >>

In addition to: keys, phone, chapstick and eye drops.

Attachments

• IMG_0317 (1).jpg
    IMG_0317 (1).jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 118

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Dont even ask.......my bag is 17 X 17 need I say more... :eek:

EUGENIO_979

Reaction

looks like some has been playing mafia wars:eek: