How much to Race Baja on ATV

BajaGhost

RDC Crypto
for those of you who know, how much would it be to race Baja? Specifically the San Felipe 250. I’d be racing on a quad but want to know how much it’s going to be for everything

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Hook up with Baja pits, entry fee, room and board, food and your set. What class? Sportsman? where do you live? Any prerunning for you? Come down week of race and the cost is under 4K total. If you are from Yuma it should be pretty cheap. Less then 4K

BajaGhost

RDC Crypto
Hook up with Baja pits, entry fee, room and board, food and your set. What class? Sportsman? where do you live? Any prerunning for you? Come down week of race and the cost is under 4K total. If you are from Yuma it should be pretty cheap. Less then 4K
Going to ironman on quad. I’m not sure if there is and Ironman class for quad so I think I’d have to race sportsman or pro. I live in Yuma. Plan is to pre run the week of the race.

notime

NTR Films media guy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
It’s depends on options how big crew you have, logistics, sat phones rental, spares, lodging etc

but with a new prep fresh quad (new engine fresh shocks and tires) at least some 6 spares tires and minimal crew etc etc I’ll say around 6 just entry fee and Baja pits it’s about 3-4K

BajaGhost

RDC Crypto
It’s depends on options how big crew you have, logistics, sat phones rental, spares, lodging etc

but with a new prep fresh quad (new engine fresh shocks and tires) at least some 6 spares tires and minimal crew etc etc I’ll say around 6 just entry fee and Baja pits it’s about 3-4K
my crew is going to be mainly my family. URP, 3G Racing, and Manolo Fab are my main sponsors and will be at the pits and help prep the quad. I will be paying for hotel and food and so on. So you’re saying like 10k to race?

notime

NTR Films media guy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
Probably less if you have all that help remind that’s it’s without including the quad prep spares consumables etc

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
go to SCORE and check out registration. Entry in 2021 was $2240 plus your SCORE membership of $75.00 plus Chase insurance of $75.00. That is to race. Total: $2390.00

Now what else are you going to spend? Gas, Mexican car insurance, food, lodging.

Bro_Gill

RDC Crypto
go to SCORE and check out registration. Entry in 2021 was $2240 plus your SCORE membership of $75.00 plus Chase insurance of $75.00. That is to race. Total: $2390.00

Now what else are you going to spend? Gas, Mexican car insurance, food, lodging.
If you have friends and a couple connections, double the entry fee and I bet you could do it for that. Friends are the key.

Total Loss

RDC Crypto
5k if you camp...and not destroy anything...Maybe a little more. You probably won't want to Ironman it after prerunning...lol.

Don't prerun with your race bike.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
5k if you camp...and not destroy anything...Maybe a little more. You probably won't want to Ironman it after prerunning...lol.

Don't prerun with your race bike.
Dont pre run, just follow the fresh tracks, you'll be fine, for a little while👌

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
my crew is going to be mainly my family. URP, 3G Racing, and Manolo Fab are my main sponsors and will be at the pits and help prep the quad. I will be paying for hotel and food and so on. So you’re saying like 10k to race?
Is yogi sponsoring you?

BajaGhost

RDC Crypto
Is yogi sponsoring you?
That’s the plan. He works with my uncle(URP). My uncle already said he’s down to sponsor me and he said he’d talk to yogi about it, and that he’s pretty sure he’d be down. I know yogi and all them. Pretty much like an uncle to me.

notime

NTR Films media guy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
I’ll race local series CODE and ZR, also some BITD and the Mint400 a bunch of times in cars, and chase and help some teams in SCORE

Next year I’ll try to do the NORRA1K in my Quad, and if the border are open Vegas2Reno

BajaGhost

RDC Crypto
I’ll race local series CODE and ZR, also some BITD and the Mint400 a bunch of times in cars, and chase and help some teams in SCORE

Next year I’ll try to do the NORRA1K in my Quad, and if the border are open Vegas2Reno
Oh that’s nice, what quad do you have?