How old do you have to be to race a trophytruck in score??

Weston143

How old would i have to be to race SCORE offroad racing like silverstate and baja 250

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
Old enough to have a trophy truck

nimrod

KOOK!
Well all I can say is don't wait till your 47 cause I got my hands full with my golf kart!

Weston143

Yeah im 14 i just usually do it for fun in the Dez but been wanting to race since i was 5 so it would be a dream come true haa

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
Keep dreaming man and get a good ass job look in the classifieds and figure out how many lawns you'll need mow haha

WickedGravityVideo

Are you Weston Hall, the long lost half brother of Hudson Hall? If so, we have a prepped winning Trophy Truck waiting for you to test and approve. Go get suited up! I am surprised you are not already 2-3 years into the unlimited class. Hurry! Get your mama to help you with the catheter

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
When I first rode with my dad in SCORE, I had to have my permit (15 1/2 years old), and when I started driving in SCORE, it is mandated in the rule book that you carry your drivers license. However, I did drive a section of the 2002 Baja 1000 with my permit only, not sure if that was legal or not, oh well. Best of luck to you in your racing endeavors!

westernmotorsports7203

Well to answer your question, Al "Grandpa" Hogan just turned 75, and still isnt in a trophy truck. So it would be safe to say you still have some time to practice!!! Sorry Al.

mawtrophykart

It should be an IQ test

bufeo

When I first rode with my dad in SCORE, I had to have my permit (15 1/2 years old), and when I started driving in SCORE, it is mandated in the rule book that you carry your drivers license...
Nice of you to answer the kid's question A-Mac. Amidst all the detritus that fell into the thread it's nice to see someone cared enough to be helpful.

Allen R

Weston143

Well i mean different types of races like score races and like silverstate or san felipe or mint 400 soo yeah i know what im talking about bro just to let you know.

Weston143

Thanks everyone for the help it means alot the the family of racing on here still exists from all the stories i here;) thanks again for all the help