How old?

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
I would think that the age of the car would matter less in the longer races (provided that it is prepped well), and that the older heavier car would be more of a disadvantage in the shorter races. You guys might be in trouble if "Pinky" ever goes full-time.

Look for Pinkie to prove her worth in Baja soon. New is cool I'm just saying that you can be in the game without spending all the cash on the new expensive stuff.

Personally I think the best races for Pinkie would be either the 500 or 1000, we just haven't put the car in the 1000 yet and we had a first time driver do the second half of the only 500 she raced. If I wasn't racing the TT we would race her in all of them and then people would understand how good an old car can be.

CodyS

DA Un`
Reaction
Website
www.DesertAssassins.com
Pinky has actually been the winners circle at the 500 and the 1000 in 2005 in sportsman with myself, Bean and Heidi Steele driving her and won the sportsman championship in 2005. So she has been proven in short and long races. So watch out for the Pink Masher in the upcoming Score events. We have done a lot of work to her and i have ridin in a lot of 12 cars and it handles the best out of the all even the 70k ones. (wow i throw a coulpe of belts and i get called a first time driver thanks PAB)
Cody

DezGuy

Reaction
I've got some 12 car questions....
What is the "prefered" wheelbase?
If you are changing a torsion beam front to use coil-overs.....how do you decide on baseline spring rates?
Is there a "prefered" balance to the car...ie- weight front to rear?

Basically, I'de like to set up my play car to be more like a 12 car, suspensionwise.

LFBLB-newbuggy.jpg

Motochris, Email me when you get a chance. I have some questions about your car.

sales@ratedxmotorsports.com