How to contact david shrum from dezert tools??????

singlehanded

Reaction
I bought a set of dimple dies from him about a month ago and gave him money for a 1" bender diesbut left a message on his cell and now his mailbox is full when you call it and also pm him her on racedezert. any help please to contact him would be great need my die to redo my ranger.

WFODAN

Reaction
I wouldn't recommend them to anyone . Not even someone I didn't like . After getting the run around about a die I was waiting for from him for about a month , I was told to come and pick one up . After driving to the shop for two days in a row to find nobody there I finally gave up . I left more messages for them to call me back because I really needed the die , and again not even a return call . As far as I am concerned , I hope they go broke and go out of business . With business ethics like theirs , they don't deserve to be in business anyways .

jeff

Reaction
I gave up after months of trying. At least I didn't spend any money with him. I tried really hard to give him my business but he was either too busy or just didn'p want it. I wouldn't wish any bad luck on the guy but I wouldn't give him my business either.

What type of die do you need? A buddy of mine ordered some dies from back east and they were sent UPS - took a week but the price was fair and the customer service was really good - and they stand behind their product!

Aloha

singlehanded

Reaction
Called that number today and it has been changed to 714-546-2599, but as I had expected no answer or answering machine. I know that they were moving their shop around the aneheim area and they may be busy but there has got to be a way to get in touch with them????

jeff

Reaction
If the warnings aren't enough to sway you and you still want to locate them... try this address.

Desert Tool

2364 Harbor Bl
COSTA MESA, CA 92626
714-546-2599

Using that telephone number you posted I looked it up using the reverse lookup utility and came up with the above address.

Aloha

singlehanded

Reaction
Its not that I didnt listen to the warnings but I have a dezert tools bender and 1 1/2" die and a dimple die set. I gave him money for a 1" die a few weeks back and havent been able to get back in contact with him since.....maybe ill stop by after I surf sometime but its not gonna help much if nobodys there....
thanks