Howe performance

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Anyone know why there web site is down?

I have a few questions i need to get answerd.

I have the 2.5" rack and need to buy a power steering pump for my prerunner truck project. I dunno what to look for. Im going to be running a 4.3L v6 so i was thinking of just buying a stock pump but am unsure if it will work. Plus I want a bigger resivior.

how do I know what pump to get? Would howe rebuild my stock on to put out more psi or volume or....? I do not have a clue what Im looking for or should be looking at when it comes to my power steering system.

joe1369

Reaction
I know you need a pump that will put out 1450PSI, stock pump won't do it???? Maybe a modified stock pump, Call Lee Performance, they are in Sun Valley, Ca. They will provide all the info you need.:D

Howe Performance

Howe Performance
Reaction
Anyone know why there web site is down?

I have a few questions i need to get answerd.

I have the 2.5" rack and need to buy a power steering pump for my prerunner truck project. I dunno what to look for. Im going to be running a 4.3L v6 so i was thinking of just buying a stock pump but am unsure if it will work. Plus I want a bigger resivior.

how do I know what pump to get? Would howe rebuild my stock on to put out more psi or volume or....? I do not have a clue what Im looking for or should be looking at when it comes to my power steering system.

Call us at (619) 561-7764
Yes we can make your pump work with your system.