Hptuner books gm gen v and trans

Fifty

Reaction
Anyone have any hptuner based tuning books for the gen v gm and transmission they are looking to sell?

The hptuner forum is just so so and there are a few adjustments that I need to massage on the truck.

Bert is my name

Reaction
I have h.p. tuners. But all I've used it for is to turn off d.o.d. and adjust tire size. Haven't really messed around with timing and fuel tables. The guys on yellow bullet have quite a bit of knowledge.

Fifty

Reaction
The new op system is a bit more involved than the online and basic info found on their forum.

For instance on my truck to change the tire diameter, not only do you have to change the rotations per mile, but you also have to do the hptuner special math to program the vss in the transmission. So for instance if the tire box is 571, the trans is 377

So if I need to bring the tire to 598, is it a simple math equation for the 377 box or am I not supposed to change the trans box.

Also, once the tire size was changed, the cruise stopped working.

There are a few little odds and ends.

I also want to see if I can speed up the time it takes to manually shift the trans. The 8l45 on the camaro responds to manual shifts faster etc.
I have my TCM unlocked.

Bert is my name

Reaction
I start with one change at a time. I have an older copy that I changed the tires size by inputting the tire diameter and gear ratio. And test drive using GPS to check speedo calibration.

Bert is my name

Reaction
If I remember correctly I can also input the roll out distance of the tire. I think that had an effect on the shift characteristics.