Hubs

scottrune007

Reaction
Im building a new front end for my prerunner, Its a 2000 tundra with centermounted a arms
Any recommendations on cheap hubs?
I am trying to build it on a reasonable budget, but don't wanna spend 2500 to 3500 on hubs.
Please help
thanks

scottrune007

Reaction
Well those are real nice, But I was thinking 1500 for everything you mentioned including rotors and calipers, maybe something used off of possibly the new Taco, or i heard once you can use the hubs off of the old straight axle toyota?
has anyone tried either of these?

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
We sell our front 2" bearing hubs for $995. These are the same hubs used in our Tacoma and Tundra race kits. These are available in 5 on 5.5 and 6 on 5.5. send me an email to jerry@camburg.com if you are interested. We also have two different offsets to chose from....

Motiracer38

Reaction
If you're not a baller like these guys, you can grab the snout and hubs off a Dana 44 straight front axle. Desert Specialties among others sell a machined plate to weld in to your spindle. That's the way I'm going on my Yota.

I'm not knocking either Blitz or the Burg, If I had the money to spend it would going their way

scottrune007

Reaction
Thank you Motiracer, What about bolt pattern?
sorry im kinda not knowing anything about hub assembly or even part names.
thanks for any replies

Blitzkrieg Motorsports

Reaction
Thank you Motiracer, What about bolt pattern?
sorry im kinda not knowing anything about hub assembly or even part names.
thanks for any replies

When running a DANA 44 you have the choice of either 5 on 5.5, 6 on 5.5, and 8 on 6.5. DANA 44 hubs are readily available and work well for someone on a budget.
Keep in mind, if you do decide to run the DANA 44, you can always upgrade to a race style hub down the line. Like Matt had mentioned earlier.