Huge Car Jump Video

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Some of you have probley seen this one before....its crappy filming and editing (I didnt make this) but I do have to give this guy props lol. Thats a HUGE jump!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/insane.mov>Huge Car Jump!</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Try right clicking on it and do Save File As....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

evan_clanin

Reaction
i think it gives the general a run for its money

i wana be like austin when i grow up, he gets all the chicks

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
reminds me of 8 years ago when I jumped a Datsun 210 wagon going about 60mph at night when everything had frost on it. the landing was a hill that had wet weeds so it wasn't easy to stop. Luckily a big fence post stopped us and put the car on its side before letting it go down a big hill into the freeway just like that guy did....

slimjim

Reaction
that can't be real. who would do that on purpose? a remote control car? i don't know, but that's crazy!

put on your seatbelt...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
that would be a pretty big remote control car. people are walking next to it on the freeway.

Plus if I could almost do the same thing 8 years ago (my earlier post) I definitely believe its real. When you are packed in a car with 5 people that you just bought for $200 and everyone is telling you to go faster its hard to let them down..... ;) For those of you that remember the car in the credits of the DP movie that ghost rides down the hill into the fence, that is the car that I jumped and rolled that I am talking about.

BeevDawg

Reaction
thats real, ive seen that vid on either real tv or Maximum Exposure before.

i got a bug, its tight