• Forum membership has its advantages....

HUGE Diesel Truck Event this weekend (April 21-23, 2017) in Indy!!!

Chris Tobin

HUGE Diesel Truck Event this weekend (April 21-23, 2017) in Indy!!!

It's no secret that I am a diesel magazine editor and mostly cover performance diesel truck stuff...

Well for those of you in or around the Indy area this weekend (April 21-23, 2017) is the second annual Ultimate Callout Challenge where some of the top trucks in the country will be battling head to head on the dragstrip, chassis dyno and pull track for best overall bragging rights as well as individual competition bragging rights!

I've heard of trucks breaking the 3,000 HP barrier on the dyno and we might have a chance to see it this weekend!!! If you are in the area and looking for something cool to check out come out and check it out, who knows you might get hooked!!!

Here is the link...

Ultimate Callout Challenge 2017

Chris Tobin

Need to get those new diesel trophy trucks to step up to the plate ;) .
Tell me about it!!! If someone want to front the money for the chassis, I'll get the engine!!!

sb4pro

Just imagine this ............. Not so sure bout the truck pull but bet it'd kick ass on the dyno and drag strip lol

image.jpeg

Chris Tobin

I ran a news item on that truck while it was in progress. I'm not sure if it has actually raced yet or not...

sb4pro

I ran a news item on that truck while it was in progress. I'm not sure if it has actually raced yet or not...
Roeseler, Pat O’Keefe and Tyler McQuarrie Race Recaps and Interviews for “DUST2GLORY”
Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico – The season finale of the four-race 2016 SCORE World Desert Championship ended Sunday, November 20, with overall winners Rob MacCachren and Jason Voss in the spotlight, defeating 270 starters in cars, trucks, UTVs, motorcycles and quads. Among 31 starters in the SCORE Trophy Truck division, Safecraft’s Andy McMillin and Larry Roeseler in Trophy Truck No. 31, placed seventh in class and seventh overall four-wheel to finish, while Tyler McQuarrie and Pat O’Keefe pushed Truck No. 20 to the limit by running NeXgen Fuel’s NEXDIESEL Renewable Diesel—the first time in racing history – in a new V6 Ecodiesel engine.

Chris Tobin

Okay, I'm getting them mixed up then, the one I am thinking of was going to be running a Duramax...

sb4pro

Okay, I'm getting them mixed up then, the one I am thinking of was going to be running a Duramax...
That might be the one that ran Stock Full a few years ago . If I remember right I think Rod Hall drove it . There's actually been a few different trucks running diesel but the one above was the 1st Trophy Truck

Chris Tobin

No, the one I'm thinking of is a full TT, but I don't think it has made it to a race yet...

Desert Race

Chris Tobin

If I remember they were shooting for this season, but I am not sure what race, or if they will make it.