Hurricane Kit for YZ

Rprice

Reaction
I was looking into getting the hurricane kit for my 98 yz 125 does anyone like it? i called my local store and they said that there on backorder untill november does anyone know any stores that may have it in stock. thanks

sirhk100

Reaction
I had it on my YZF and always got tons of compliments on it. The older crowd loved it because of the throw back to the olden days and the younger crowd always got pissed off cause they'd think they were getting their ass kicked by a Suzuki DR and couldn't understand it. I even smoked a guy at the sand drags on a DR and he was blown away. One guy came up once and asked if I was testing the new prototype DR. It's a cool kit for sure!!!

Rprice

Reaction
Yeah i liked how its differient but i its hard to find. do you know any shops that may have it in stock ive tried BTO because there local but they said theyre on back order untill nov. and i can wait that long. thanks

sirhk100

Reaction
Have you tried buying directly thru One Ind.? I got mine friend of a friend thing for free a long time ago so I can't really help you... Try calling One Ind. and see if they'll sell direct, they're pretty cool and have gone outta their way to help me in the past.

bajakirby23

Reaction
try chapperal motorsports the usally stock that crap. i think it is a kick a#$ kit. but also try moto world of irvine the might have it in stoke.

sirhk100

Reaction
Plastics... YZs are normally Blue... Okay, what's everyones opinions on the Hurrican vs. Stock...

sirhk100

Reaction
I had the yamaha blue frame and people still consistantly thought it was a Suzuki. Think of it as having San Diego Chargers pride no matter where you're from...

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I want a 426 with that plastic, since I saw the guy in crusty loose that wheelie on the pavement I have wanted it..

michael_loomis

Reaction
my chap catalog has a bunch of pics of all the bikes with the "other" guys colors .... looks WAY CRAZY to see a CR dressed in yamadog colors !! they show a yellow one too like the suzuki yellow one above ....freaky , very freaky

sirhk100

Reaction
John, shoulda bought mine... It was all yellow, I had a yellow stock and desert tank to match it also. And guess what, it could wheelie too just like the video!!!

Yeah I really like my white plastics on the CR but I've seen photos of a full yellow one with a hand made red flamed decal kit on it that looked sick!!!