Huseman

shifter

RDC Crypto
I am still in shock about Rick and Jeff Huseman.

Rest in Peace!!

pat W

Attachments

• lucasoil-092411-1061-copy.jpg
    lucasoil-092411-1061-copy.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 130
  • SMALL_huseman1.jpg
    SMALL_huseman1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 113

mannyr

RDC Crypto
This has to be one of the saddest days in motorsports. Two great champions will forever be missed. Condolences to all their family.

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto
Still in shock. When Jeff raced the first season of TORC he kept his truck back here at my
father's garage and stayed at our house. He tended to stay a week or so after each race. During this time my whole
family fell in love with Jeff. I rememeber we all fought who would get to cook him lunch. He would work
on his truck for a little while then ride the kids bikes around the yard doing tricks for them. His mother and father would always thank us for taking care of Jeff. It was a great pleasure getting to know and become friends with Jeff and his
family.
Rick and Jeff always had a smile that was warm and welcoming.
My prayers and thoughts go out to the Huseman Family.
The world lost two great people. R.I.P. Jeff and Rick Huseman

IMG_0672.jpgIMG_0671.jpgIMG_0670.jpg

flatblack

RDC Crypto
I really don't know what to say. Really really is a sad day. Rick is one of my favorite drivers of all time to watch. Jeff and rick will definitely be missed. R.I.P.

pgaron1

RDC Crypto
Very sad day in motorsports here in L.V......R.I.P....Rick..Jeff...and Dan...Hopefully we never see a day like this again....

drsnutz

RDC Crypto
godspeed Dan Wheldon, Rick Huseman, Jeff Huseman, Danny Hicks, our thoughts and prayers go out to the Wheldon, Huseman, and Hicks families.

RDC Crypto
Website
www.madmedia.com
‎"A great human being and off-road champion has passed," said Matt Martelli, CEO of Mad Media, a marketing firm that worked with Huseman. "I have spent a large part of my life documenting incredible people. Rick Huseman was a rare balance of being an incredibly talented driver and an extremely humble human being. He was an example of how to be a man. He was a champion on and off the track."

emicabher

RDC Crypto
Can't believe it. I saw him in the past at Estero beach races in Ensenada and Chula Vista at CORR races. Rest in peace to him and his brother.

Nessy

RDC Crypto
‎"A great human being and off-road champion has passed," said Matt Martelli, CEO of Mad Media, a marketing firm that worked with Huseman. "I have spent a large part of my life documenting incredible people. Rick Huseman was a rare balance of being an incredibly talented driver and an extremely humble human being. He was an example of how to be a man. He was a champion on and off the track."

Very well said.He was my favorite short course guy to watch,and could always get to the front with out taking people out.He will be missed

prolite#7

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.
So sad to hear the news . Our prayers are with Rick and Jeff and the Huseman family god bless you .

hbracerx

RDC Crypto
All I can say is, wow. I was completely unaware until I read this. I heard about Dan Wheldon last night and now this today. My heart and prayers go out to the families. A truly sad weekend in racing. It's tough to wrap your mind around. It's a solid reminder that each day is a gift to be cherished because you never know what's coming next. God's speed to all.

Tom