I am going to try and have some fun with this scammer!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Calvary Greetings,
Thanks for the details you've provided, I just want us to proceed swiftly.I don't know how to barely express how I am curiously interested in your bike. I would like to know if you can accept check drawn from UK bank as form of payment?, and for the shipping my cousin is a private shipping agent and will come pickup the car at your location in person with truck after payment have been done, He said he will call you for the bike Weight X Length X Height et cetera, they will fax or email you papers to sign before picking up the car at your location, will all these shipping procedure be compatible for you? will you get a chance to attend to this process?
I am looking forward to answers.Kindly get back to me with the price you wish to sell the bike.
Thanks,
Jerry Cruise.
This is what I sent him...

Yes that will work great. Please send the check as soon as you can

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
I like mine better! Gonna be RICH!!:::::

Dear Beloved One

I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus christ. I also pray that this letter of mine will bring a divine change in your life and that of your entire family. May the most high God open your mind and spirit to know the truth of what I am saying, for the scripture says in the book of JOHN 8 vs 32 that we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free.You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am Mrs.Sandra Bohiri, a widow to Late Casmir Bohiri. I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

My late husband was killed during the war in our country, and during the
period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood
during the war.
My late husband was very wealthy and before his death, he deposited the sum
of $4,500,000.00 Million US Dollars (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand
USDollars).

My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months,
and I am so scared about this. I am willing to donate the money which was
deposited in finance company to you for the development of
philanthropism and also as aids for the less privileged around you and to
spread the gospel of God around.

Please note that, this money is lying in a finance company here in
Coted'Ivoire, West Africa.To enable you and your ministry get this funds,
reply me urgently.
Lastly,I want you/your family to be praying for me as regards my entire life
and my health.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Sandra Bohiri.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
You go Jerry, make em put the check in registered mail, make him spend time , money and a heck lot of effort.....LOL, it is going to be great..cant wait to see the responses

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
You go Jerry, make em put the check in registered mail, make him spend time , money and a heck lot of effort.....LOL, it is going to be great..cant wait to see the responses
send him a broken washing machine full of cement freight collect...

BGRANT

Reaction
This is what I sent him...

Yes that will work great. Please send the check as soon as you can
Is it a bike or a car? The ass wipe can't even get his story straight. I rent my condo on VRBO and I get this all the time. Just once I would like to "treat" them to a walk in the park late at night! You'd think they would have learned by now that this is old. I guess people are dumb enough to fall for it still.
Have fun, I will join in the next chance I get.

DJ Jeffrey

Reaction
Dude i love the washing machine idea. that guy would be pissed, if you can get him to pay freight!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Just got an email from him....

Dear Jerry,
I just dropped a phone call with my bank manager, I didn't know my payment procedure would be so much hard to do, they told me check drawn on UK bank would never clear at US bank and if it would clear, it depends on financial institutions and it may take up to a month for it to clear, He said if I would send you UK check I would have to open a domiciliary account in US Dollars, and it would take couple of weeks to process it.

Jerry, to avoid delay, I have another payment option if it could work fine for both of us. I am expecting a paycheck from US, which I believe it covers the merchandise purchasing price, I can instruct the company to send you the check written on your name so it would stand as payment for the bike, you can keep the difference and I will instruct you on what to do with it later, my priority is for the bike to be securely deposited, then we can later make shipping arrangements.

Jerry, I suggested these arrangements because you seems to be a nice and God fearing person, so I believe you can be trusted. and because I have alot of interest in the bike. If my arrangements are gladly accepted you can get back to me with your payable name and address, plus contact phone number, so that the payment can be processed.
****Please Fill In Details Below:****
Payable Names:
Mailing Address (NO P.O Box please): 7409 Slater Ave
City: Huntington Beach
State: CA
Zip Code: 92647
Home Tel(Very Important): 714 848-8880
Cell Tel(Very Important): don't have one
Email: jerry@camburg.com
Other Email: ?
Thanks for your business opportunity,
Best Regard,
Jerry Cruise.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Ha! He forgot to ask for yer SS#? When will
he learn???

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
My goal is to get him to get a pallet of scrap steel maybe 250lbs to him. :D I am going to try and arrange him to make pick up with his carrier... haha :D

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
They will send you a counterfeit check of some kind. I wouldnt even try to deposit it as it may cause you some bank fees etc when it is returned.

Perhaps let him know that in the mean time you have received a windfall inheritance and that you desire to give them the parts for free (they just send for prepaid shipping)!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Yea I am not going to deposit anything. I just want him to pay a shipping company to get the pallet of scrap steel. Then I hope he sends me pictures of it :D

deviant_illusion

Reaction
They wont. All they want is to send you a fake check for more then the amount your asking for then get you to send them the difference in real funds. IF you get them to send you the check (to a real address or not) you can **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** with them for weeks telling them stuff like it cleared but it wasn't really in American funds and after the exchange rate he still owes you $1200 American dollars and to western union the money to you. It really is funny to let them think they have you but then tell them they owe you more money. They will want you to western union the money to them because they can get cash. So wait till they ask you to western union the money then tell them how after exchange rate they still owe you money and using western union like they suggested would be the best way for them to send it to you and thank them for suggesting it.

nan2270

Reaction
i get this every time i post an add in the classifieds,they always bring god into it,want your mailing info,and there buddy is in the area to pick.the best part is they dont know what the items are(interested in items your selling,what is last amount offered ect,ect)teach these people a leason jerry.sad part is people fall for this.it is very hard to catch them,best thing to do is mess with them.good job

Cable Jr.

Reaction
any one else notice how hes getting a check in US dollars yet doesnt live here and doesnt have an account?? :confused:

maybe now i can stop my drooling over your TT thread while this keeps my attention. jajaja, cant wait to see what happens