I Apologize to all for beleaving NORRS

speedfun

Reaction
I apologize to
Doug from Good Year, Elwood the from Mickey Thompson tires, Coral from Gibson Performance Exhaust, Road America, the France family and the Daytona speedway, Speedway Inc. Briggs and Stratton, Race Junk .com, the Local San Diego Pepsi Dist,
The National Pepsi marketing dept. all the Coke national marketing Department, Petron plus, Toyo Tires ,Sony, MATTEL , Hasbro
The kid’s discovery channel, MTV Entertainment.
Napa, O Riley auto parts, Gear Venders, Up Shot, CMC the Peters family,
Chevy performance parts, Dodge performance parts,
And all of the friends and people that showed up Saturday –
Dan Boudoux-Pistol Pete I just called and apologized too,, Scott Rehn, Bill Varnes
Lee Ellis -this list could go on and on I have so many others I have forgot to list
I apologize big time to The PDG & TORC
All the folks here on RDC
Im so SORRY for
Talking ALL your ears off---- wasting your time—your gas driving to My home town lancaster
FOR BEING THE BIGEST FOOL IN THE COUNTRY THINKING –BELEAVING AND HELPING THE WORLDS BIGEST JOKE
THE NATIONAL OFF ROAD RACING SERIES OR NORRS
It will be a lesion I will never forget and I am sure you will all never let me forget!
Pick up the rocks and start throwing I deserve it

IM STICKING WITH THE BEST TORC AND THE PDG​

Last edited:

parkse5

Reaction
Admiting you have a problem is the first step torwards recovery;) I think :eek:

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
WOW!!! :eek: ... i thought i would never hear those words out of your mouth!!! ... sometimes it takes something bad to happen before people open their eyes...

.... im in shock and a loss for words ..... I NEVER thought it would ever get through your thick head!!....

Thanks for admitting you were wrong!!!!

...... all i have to say is ...... WE TOLD YOU SO!! <--- that was well deserved too!! :D .... NOW LETS GET ON WITH SOME RACING!!!!!

baja619

Reaction
Maybe you should "beleave" in spell check!