I appreciate all the love and support!

Robby Woods

Reaction
Last night I was ran over in the parking lot of local pub/restaraunt by a drunk driver after having dinner with some friends. I received two broken legs but given the circumstances I feel blessed that it wasn't worse! I have injured myself many times before but it's a completely different feeling when your not at fault! I will have some down time to finish Drawing the new truck in solidworks and I'm going to make the most out of this and come back stronger than ever! Everything happens for a reason and I think you have to see lows to appreciate the top when you get there! I want to thank everyone in the off road communitty for there support and love! I will be ready to race at speedworld on Oct. 16th and 17th and after the 2nd place I will be hungry for a win! So please dont drink and drive and stay safe RW

FarrisMotorsports

Reaction
Pro2...just got it in the shop about 30 minutes ago. It's been 9 months coming, time to start practicing and getting the truck dialed in.

I still can't believe that you got ran over in a parking lot....I can just imagine what your going through right now. Looks like you have a positive outlook. Props to you. I think I would have a huge chip on my shoulder if it was me. I hate stupid people...

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Holy crap amigo... Gods message is sometimes so hard to understand.
The blessing is you ARE ALIVE and can speak about it. I belive your message is a very poignant one meant for a very broad audience.

It will be heard.
all the best in your speedy recovery!
aloha
S.

PLcrew

Reaction
Way to stay positive and make the best of the situation! Hope to see you back at the track soon.

07FJRog

Reaction
get well soon, def looking forward to seeing you in the races in Surprise.

Rog

baja619

Reaction
Crap! Robby your outlook on this situation is nothing short of mind boggling. What you have done on your own with very few resources and where you are now is an inspiration to us all. I hope more people get to hear about your story and how you got into a short course truck.