• Forum membership has its advantages....

I beams question that I can't find

Ok so he is an off the wall question. Is it possible to use two driver side f150 beams to create equal length beams. I understand that the mounting points would need to be placed differently but would the beams work. I have been searching this for a wile but came up empty. Where i live I can pick up beams rad arms and hubs brakes the whole 9 yards for 20$ all day long but not sure if it's worth the trouble or maybe just do it and have a write up on it. I'm thinking about attempting this in a few week to see where I get. So any insight would be great thanks

ChrisW

Ok so he is an off the wall question. Is it possible to use two driver side f150 beams to create equal length beams. I understand that the mounting points would need to be placed differently but would the beams work. I have been searching this for a wile but came up empty. Where i live I can pick up beams rad arms and hubs brakes the whole 9 yards for 20$ all day long but not sure if it's worth the trouble or maybe just do it and have a write up on it. I'm thinking about attempting this in a few week to see where I get. So any insight would be great thanks
No you can't...they have a certain amount of twist for caster.