I beams...retro or not?

Rufrider

Reaction
Spirit racing
doest answer the phone or return calls...how do these shops stay a float?

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Booked solid with too much work to answer the phone?

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
I would bet on the too busy to answer the phones answer. Many shops have a large backup of work and have enough trouble entertaining the walk-in visitors alone. This is where many shops get ost of their business by the way.
I have found that a lot of the time the phones just don't get answered during the day. Most good shops take time to call back at the end of the day though. Steve

mgobaja

Reaction
Spirit has built and prepped numerous class winning and championship taking vehicles. They are not inexpensive by any means, but they do know what they are doing and do nice work. They also do a lot of support for Ford Motor Company engineers . They allow their shop to be used as a base for vehicle testing when it is done in the San Diego area.

murphco

Reaction
how would any of you feel if you did huge amounts of work on something and then did more work to it and kept refining it only to have everyone else copy it and say they have been doing it for years.john by far is one of the founding fathers of this thing we love so much,the elvis of i-beams,the kennedy of king pins,the robert redford of radius arms,the sinatra of spindles.if you look at his work you will know what the talk is about.

Junior

Reaction
I contacted John recently. I requested information about a project I was considering. He was polite, cordial and very informative.