I beat Rick Huseman and didnt even notice...NOW Fishd00d vs. Seany

SEANY

Reaction
Last night me and some friends went to pole position corona to do some races, when our first race was done we quickly jumped into the next race and then again after that. We did like three races all in a row and in the midst of all that I was racing against Rick Huseman and didn't even know it. hahahah Oh well I beat him :D I think I deserve a pro-4 ride now :rolleyes: It was a great time and even better after seeing that.

Rick you rock man next time I wont be so stupid and ask for an autograph on my helmet :eek:

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Re: I beat Rick Huseman and didnt even notice, I'm an idiot!!!!

Good thing I wasent there or I would have kicked both your asses!

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

Dive Belt :eek::eek::eek:

SEANY

Reaction

Fish, after watching you behind the wheel of that lemons car I don't think you have a chance bud!!! Come on out to the corona location next monday and will see whats up!!!

michael_loomis

Reaction

What?? Sean, we cant see how ANYONE does in a lemons car cause we dont have any video!!!

Monday night eh? Fish, you down?

SEANY

Reaction

I smell a challenge. ***Sniff sniff***

Yep, definately smell something. :D

yes that is a challenge.

What?? Sean, we cant see how ANYONE does in a lemons car cause we dont have any video!!!

Monday night eh? Fish, you down?

Mike I love how you wont let that go, I might get to it one day but for now its like a fine wine getting better with age.

Make monday night happen guys, actually all you san diago <--- whales vagina) people need to come out and see how its done.:D

michael_loomis

Reaction

Well your the one that hyped up the video!! Now we wanna see all the laughs!

I'll see what I can do about monday. I dont get off till 6.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

Fish, after watching you behind the wheel of that lemons car I don't think you have a chance bud!!! Come on out to the corona location next monday and will see whats up!!!

Huh?? When were you watching me?

yes that is a challenge.

Make monday night happen guys, actually all you san diago <--- whales vagina) people need to come out and see how its done.:D

Ok its on. What time Monday and whats the side bet? What are you going to say when I show up and embarrass you at your home town location??

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

Sean how about this. If I beat you 2 out of 3 races you owe us a new set of 4 17" Azenis. Deal? No way I should be able to beat you 2 out of 3 right, especially with how slow you have seen me drive in the lemons car.....Deal??

SEANY

Reaction

Huh?? When were you watching me?

Ok its on. What time Monday and whats the side bet? What are you going to say when I show up and embarrass you at your home town location??

I guess Loomis doesnt get off work till 6 so head out then, you guys should be here by 7ish. Ill be there at 7 see yea then. Bring as many people as you can will do a riverside vs. san diago race ahhahahah

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

Sean how about this. If I beat you 2 out of 3 races you owe us a new set of 4 17" Azenis. Deal? No way I should be able to beat you 2 out of 3 right, especially with how slow you have seen me drive in the lemons car.....Deal??

I guess Loomis doesnt get off work till 6 so head out then, you guys should be here by 7ish. Ill be there at 7 see yea then. Bring as many people as you can will do a riverside vs. san diago race ahhahahah

We on for the bet then?? We wont get there till closer till 8 so be ready.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

Unless you sneak over there earlier in the day and prerun a bunch! ;)

lol its to far from my house for that to be feasible so Ill just have to show up and win....no biggie.

SEANY

Reaction

What do you want? Whats fair? It should be an easy victory for you right?

How about this, instead of money lets put our signiture lines up. I win you have to run what I want in your sig for a month and vise versa.

I see we have another san diago boy in this thread. :p

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

How about this, instead of money lets put our signiture lines up. I win you have to run what I want in your sig for a month and vise versa.

I see we have another san diago boy in this thread. :p

I need some tires, are you scared? After you said how slow I am why dont you wanna bet tires?